ANOTHER PLAYER OFF THE MARKET FOR THE 9ERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Well first Briggs, who I wasn't trippin that hard on. But now Asante Samuel has been tagged. I really didn't see that comin, cuze the Patriots been some shiesters lately. I don't know how they plan on payin Samuel after this year but oh well. Looks like we gotta push extra hard for Adalius Thomas and Nate Clemets. Which definately no Clements, cuze he wanted to much money from the begining. Now with Samuel tagged that means a lot more money for Clements. As long as we get Thomas I'll be happy, that is if he doesn't get tagged, ohhhh facccck.

Mar 12, 2005
No doubt Get Nate Clements, but the niners need to sign one big impact defensive player, and use the rest of the money for wholes. Don't overspend for more than one player. Cause next year, if Asante is available, our secondary will look like the Dolphins secondary in 2002. Get one good SS replacing Chad Williams, and I guess Clements. Then it'll be CB 1 Clements, CB 2 Harris, The Hardhitting Lewis, and SS ?

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
The Red Sin said:
No doubt Get Nate Clements, but the niners need to sign one big impact defensive player, and use the rest of the money for wholes. Don't overspend for more than one player. Cause next year, if Asante is available, our secondary will look like the Dolphins secondary in 2002. Get one good SS replacing Chad Williams, and I guess Clements. Then it'll be CB 1 Clements, CB 2 Harris, The Hardhitting Lewis, and SS ?
What you mean SS??? What about Mark Roman who they just resigned who played great last year. Except Roman is FS and Lewis is SS, even though they can switch no problem. Shit even Mike Adams is coo. Chad Williams never started for us, he was always a back-up, a beefy back-up at that. And you can forget about Clements, he's gonna be askin for at least 8-9 mill a year. All I know is if Adalius gets tagged I'll kill myself.

Mar 12, 2005
The Line-backers are pretty Good, we need a better D-Line to pressure the QB, one shut-down corner, and good corner, and Keith Lewis is going to play FS. He did last year, he's not fast, and he's not good at covering, although he can still improve, he's better at FS. I thought Mark Roman Left, but I'm happy to hear he's still with the niners. The Line Backers are Ok, They need to get rid of Derek Smith, because I think Jeff Ulbrich is somewhat Ok, but Brandon Moore is a beast! I can't wait for MLB season, I can't wait for the NFL draft and Season as well!

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I want Alan Branch, but I know most likely he ain't fallin past 10. He's exactly what we need for this 3-4.

Nov 7, 2006
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Fuckin Patriots!
lol.

im happy we tagged asante hes are only cb thats good IMO, hobbs has potential but hasnt reached it yet so i hope he does this year.

if we get are defense back the way it used to be when we had ty law and mcginest watch out NFL lol