another must listen ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Spitz

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2003
naw no chours its not a track just 2 verses. all my shits deep and dark and people been sayin i cant spit anything else so i made that and also to get some clabos for the album. but get at me wit yoru audio on the clabs if serious

Spitz

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2003
Sav_Scorcese said:
check out my soundclick to see if you dig my delivery.
dog ive been listenin to your shit for the last week or so. i like it we should battle for the fuck of it. then do a track or something get at me

Jul 20, 2002
Spitz said:
dog ive been listenin to your shit for the last week or so. i like it we should battle for the fuck of it. then do a track or something get at me
Sounds like a good idea to me. I have to travel to Concord to record though cause we moved our studio.

Spitz

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2003
iight coo just post up a time and well make a vote thread or something and post it here in bart. and we also need to hook up and do some shit for my album.

Spitz

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2003
thanx man and i wanna let everyone know that i got a full 3 verse wit hook track im postin tuesday. so check it out its the best shit ive posted so far. iight now ill let this thread die. thanx again. and clabo intrest get at me.