Another MPC-Style Device From NAMM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
i'm seriously considering getting this thing, the interface is built pretty solid as opposed to all of the ones that are out like the trigger finger and the lousy korg pad control i regretfully own. After watching all the videos on it, it seems like they did a great job making the unit run seamless with the software. I think the only way it could be topped is if someone made something like it with a built in audio interface with better pads

I hear you, I'm interested too. Looks like a really nice workflow. I like the idea of not having to touch the mouse.

STRATEGY

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I got to see one at guitar center and the piece itself is built pretty solid but i dont like the pads and the buttons on it, they are all made out of the same material as if its just a big rubber sheet o the inside of the unit and the pads feel like every other midi controller with pads on it. It doesnt have the feel of an MPC or a MV like i was hoping on

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i heard the maschine is more geared towards dance music, sweetwater rep was trying to steer my towards guru and an mpd 32, he was kind of a cock though who never sent me a catalog like a requested.