Another LA loss...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
What the fuck is wrong with em???

Their defence was fuckin horrible. Once again, their transition D was slow, they reacted slow on screens and switch offs. THEY GAVE UP WAAAAY TO MANY OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS (George Lynch and Mashburn were the main ones not gettin boxed out) that shit killed them. Another thing, There was no movement in the offense everybody was standing around not gettin involved. No effort was being done.

It seems like since they got three rings already, they don't really givva fuck if they take it or not. (in my eyes)

side note:
Their first champion they went 68 and 15. They already got 15 losses and its not even half the season.

In my opinion, Sacrifice and gamble on some players and get some defenders. Cuz thats what the fuck wins games.

May 16, 2002
Young Bull said:
There was no movement in the offense everybody was standing around not gettin involved. No effort was being done.
Yeah there playing with no agression....That relaxed basketball isnt gonna get em no where but in the loss colum once again...

But you do gotta give it up to the Hornets they got a nice club goin...Baron is a Hogg...

Apr 25, 2002
This is the first thread about a Laker loss that actually said something, good shit bull. You right on every account, they are a complete mess. They are WAAAAY to relaxed like you said. The main word OVER-CONFIDENT. I just hope they can pull it together quickly. There all puting up decent numbers, but they are not playing like a team at all. This is the first time i can remember the PG had the most sssists in the game, shit.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Get it right nitro! Bull never said they were relaxed, that yo boy sharky poo (a faker fan)! Nice cop out!! But its more they playin boo boo ball potna!! get it right! They are horrible!! Shag was right when he said there will be trouble once he returns!! Big trouble in lil Faker town!! haha!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
Czar what does it matter who says it? Thats what half your reply was saying? Damn you must be out of shit to say... Schooled. Fatal replies like a retard as usual, damn none of you have anything to say but how you hate them, get that weak shit outa here!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Awe is that it nitro?? Ofcourse it matters who said it dummy, cause only a faker fan will call it relaxed ball instead of what it really is...boo boo washed up ball!! Yea u know its over!! Haha, your team is washed up likr G. Cooney!! Get these wahed up asses outta here!! GOT EM!!!

May 16, 2002
CZAR give it up hoe cake...Your posts are IGNORANT....You dont know what the fuck your talking about...Like I said GIVE IT UP...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha ist funny u only try to point me out, when if u read the whole thread, there are folks that feel the same, so i must know what Im talkin bout!! But ofciurse uza butt hurt crybaby so u on yo own level!! But u will continue to read my shit and lov it!! Your team is plain boo boo!! Accept is and stop crying trick!! GOT EM!!!

May 15, 2002
The Lakers are a hoe-type ass team and so are their fans! Thats just some real talk. If Czar said nothing but good shyt about the Fakers, yall would agree with him, even if they was lies. But if we say something bad about them thats the truth, then we gotta be hatin. Nitro, Shark and Alkohol..get yall minds right and get off the dick....bitch ass tricks! GOT EM!

May 16, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Now what sharky poo!! Am I the only funny style person here!! Mista just ate yo ass up
Lmao...I gotta hand it to you QUEEN CZAR you keep providing me with laughs...Funny style cake....