Another "Guess how many coins in the jar" contest. With prize!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
@ Neshani, are you an American living in Germany stationed there or something or are you German.

And LMAO at everything sounds like Hitler. Deutsch ist so komisch!!

May 27, 2009
@ Neshani, are you an American living in Germany stationed there or something or are you German.

And LMAO at everything sounds like Hitler. Deutsch ist so komisch!!
Yeah, I'm an American working a contract out here.

Mac Jesus! OC_Ridah said you can have the poster. Shoot me your address and I'll mail it out. I'll probably hit up the grocery store and try to find some weird shit to put in there. And if some females drink bloody Mary's at my place I'll see about getting an empty V8 bottle for you. I've got two bottles, but they're full. Not sure if the bottle will fit in the box, but it just might.

May 27, 2009
You weren't kidding. :ermm:
LOL usually I'm way over with my guesses. I'll be expecting to get like 600 Euro and shit, but the machine says it's only 450 or something.

I've had a hard time with it ever since I tried to guess the jelly beans at the library when I was 6. I wanted those fucking jelly beans!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The germans all sound austrian for some reason.
You must live in the wrong part of Germany! :cheeky:

And lol @ a Dutch saying German is funny. Oh the irony... :knockout:
I actually was quite surprised the other night. Was out with some friends, three of em from Holland and I could actually understand what they were talkin about.

Feb 11, 2006
ive been to holland and the places like den haag and rotterdam have some of the best nightclubs and fine broads i seen .....Theres hella sexy moroccan women over there....the dank they got out there is the shit aswell that sour diesel from the greenhouse cafe in amsterdam aint to be fucked wid.
anyway gimme da muthafuckin jar NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!