Another Funny ASS thing on AP DVD, read this!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
I popped it in the DVD again last night, gettin hype, but when TECH was at the Pitch Weekly Awards rappin "This Ring" Look on the side and look at this white dude with a red shirt and hat. Just look at him, I ain't gone say why it's so funny just look at him.

Nov 14, 2002
KRAYZIE said:
I popped it in the DVD again last night, gettin hype, but when TECH was at the Pitch Weekly Awards rappin "This Ring" Look on the side and look at this white dude with a red shirt and hat. Just look at him, I ain't gone say why it's so funny just look at him.
Listen I don't even have to watch it to know what you're talkin' about. That kid pisses me off. The way he turns his hat around so he can what.... rap better? LoL.... Stupid fuck. He even feels the need to sing along to the "Do you take this woman..." intro.

I've pointed that out to every motherfucker I've shown that dvd to. Ech.. I hate that kid.

Gurantee I talk to the kid daily on the siccness though, which is the funny part. Probably that idiot "Fuckoff" or the other white kid who claims he's street.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah Jaydub? You're the white kid I was talkin' about. I already smacked your face with my texticular fortitude. Check the blue note post.

You're not the only white person here you fool. It's a shame white people like you run around givin' crackers like me a bad name.

(Yes... that Texticular foritude)

Jul 7, 2002
I was at that show....me and my boys were up in the balcony.....lol. We had a very nice view of that dude (much better than on the DVD) and we laughed for days.

I bet that dude was thinking something like..."real recognize real"....lol. This is too fucking much that yall noticed it too.

Nov 14, 2002
Fuckoff said:

must be that time of the month hunh babe??
lol
Why don't you come here and give me the finger test? I'll give you the finger then make your ass a fuckin' hat...

Least you finally got to callin' me "babe" like you always wanted to.

hahahaha.. fuckoff you are right.. zero is a bianc & needs something.. he might be gay & need some asshole..

If I needed asshole, I could easily get more than my share around here... The way you and Fuckoff hug my nuts I should just open a gay massage parlor and make some use of you pathetic fucks other than being whipping "boys".

In the meantime, keep on clinging on, and keep ridin' my dick.

You guys can't top me... Get over it.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
I NOTICED THAT NERD!!

I pointed him out to my boys and we all laughed at him!

if he is here... im not sorry we all laughed at you. you are a fucking nerd and you deserved it.

and also, you didnt even get half the words right (i can read your nerdy lips) and stop moving your bitch ass hands around like youre flowin or something.

Apr 25, 2002
ok i'm starting to get the picture but i need more to go on.whut was so funny about that guy,he was acting like he was rapping or whut?