ANOTHER FRESNO STATE PLAYER WANTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Terry Pettis, The Fresno State Bulldogs Mens basketball teams starting Point Guard is wanted for Felony Vandalism. I just saw it on the news. His girlfriends Car looked all dented up and a few of her house windows were busted. This comes one week after we got put on Probation by the NCAA. I told myself there is no possible way another player could get in trouble. The microscope is on them every day and they no that. Ever since the Chris Herren days(used to by Crank from a buddy of mine), Fresno State has repeatedly done criminal shit and it seems to never stop. This is the main reason are program didn't become a national powerhouse. We had the potential to be a top 10 team the last 5 years and each year somebody fucks up. I'm just angry as a fan because I pay money for season tickets every year, and to have all the potential go to shit because someone does dumb shit is aggravating. Most of these kids knew they were gonna make millions anyway in the Nba, so they had no respect for the fans or any self responsibility to not do stupid shit)( I.E slicing a white college kid with a Samuri Sword and stealing his video camera with a recruit, Avondre Jones and prized recruit who never got to play Kenny Brunner). A lot of it had to do with Tark Being here and the microscope being so high on them. Im starting to rethink my purchase of Save Mart Center tickets, but Ill still be a fan for life, its just levels past hard core frustration, i might start watching Bulldog soccer its getting so bad