Another 1 Of ThOse Gang Thread'$ 2005

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
Just Curious what are some gangs in your area and what do they were to tell what they claim..also are they some violent muh'fukkaz?..

I live in the Fresno County and there are:

Norteno'$:Wear Nebraska hats or red'$ hats and anything Red

Sureno'$(SCRAPZ):Wear that 99c store shit

Bulldog'$(MUTTZ):Wear there usual fresno bulldog bullshit and other gay crap..

K.A.T'$:Some mutha fukkaz that i really don't know about..

I knO w ya'll might hate me for this one but i gotta get these S-I 2 tha double C N-E 2 tha double $ Crackin' Fa Shiggty??

~1~

Oct 9, 2004
yeah we got the midget mafia here on the left, thuggin on the motorized carts... and taco thugs on the right by the taco stand keepin it beaned up aint nuffin nice ya dig?

Sep 5, 2003
im cool off that said:
gangs are for the weak minded, futureless, uneducated conformist dumbass
lol...true but its gives ya somethin 2 do atleast....lol j/k

down here in the 303 though...we aint fuccin around, straight bloccsta bloccsta loc

:devious:

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
UP HERE IN SKREWATTLE,....

MY HOMIES ARE DOWN,...CAPITAL HILL THUGIN G'S
6 AND REAK...YOU KNOW THE DEAL...
THEY WEAR ANY THING SKIN TIGHT, AND ANY THING TRENDY,....AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THE MANNY COLORS...JUST THINK EVERY COLOR OF THE RAINBOW.....*HINT*

ANY ONE GOT A PROBLEM PM ME AND WE CAN SET A TIME TO MET AT DICK'S ON BROAD WAY,...AND WE CAN HANDLE IT,...NEIGHBORS STYLE!!!!!!

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^wtf..lol

real i dont fuck around with the gang bullshit...its more a click type of shit where im from...just a bunch of fools that all grew up on the same side of town doin the same type of crime...but mothafuckas gotta grow up some time...i still fucks with my people just not to do dirt...im legit to say...im not tryin to fuck my life off sittin behind any man's cage feel me...

Apr 25, 2002
Over here in my varrio I grew up with some vatos who was down for the clicka. We called ourselves Los Locos. Los Locos kick your ass, Los Locos kick your face, Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!!!

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAA FUCC THOSE SCRAPS ON CENTRAL IN FREMONT HYOMIE THOSE BUSTERS ARE STARTIN TO SPROUT UP AGAIN IMA HAVE TO GO BACK DOWN THERE TO EXTERMINATE THOSE FUCCING CACAROACHEZ
haha f'real they hella on the unders until there up in numbers.

Mar 10, 2004
MeloTrauma said:
Over here in my varrio I grew up with some vatos who was down for the clicka. We called ourselves Los Locos. Los Locos kick your ass, Los Locos kick your face, Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!!!
LOL i love that movie

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
TheWestBaySav said:
PLEASE delete this gay ass thread, and ban 559 for startin this shit while ur at it....
damn homie. u cyber snitchin??? lol. who gave u the right to request anyone being banned???

U knew what the thread was about when u read it....why click it then???