Anonimous aka Tha Loco - Hustla Style

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm getting tired of waiting for releases eprsonally. Sort of stopped anticipating anything from the NW awhile ago. Call it lack of faith or whatever, I own a gang load of cd's so it's all good. I'm just not as excited about the scene anymore. The quality level isn't really reaching what my EAR wants to HEAR at this point.

Tha Loco comes HARD though don't get me wrong. I'm just speaking in general.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I couldn't tell you man. They've done alot of songs together. He's only got 1 song on his new album with 151....and it definitely ain't a laid back beat so that probably ain't the one. Sorry.
I think the song the dude was asking about is "My Killaz" it was on a myspace page awhile back and I downloaded it. D-Sane is right, definitely not a laid back beat, more of a mob style beat.

Loco drops a few verses then 151 comes in and rips one of the best verses I've ever heard from him, he actually finds a way to rhyme something w/ Joe Jurevicius.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Anonimous is fuckin dope, this album is a fuckin classic. Its good to say we workin on a couple tracks for my new project in the works

May 12, 2004
Anyone know what album that 151 & Anonimous song called they dont know, (or keep it gangsta,its one of those two i think, at least thats how the chorus goes) is from..thanks