ANGHELLLIC b-4 re-release - autograph

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
hey yo, thought this shit was pretty fuckin cool.. i ordered anghellic off therealtechn9ne.com ... opened that shit up & it's all autographed by tech.. for 14.99 that is fuckin tight..

i know most of yall think that shit is cool that he autographs that shit ... like he actually cares bout his fans.. damn, that's one helluva concept..

peace

Aug 21, 2002
yea i thought it was cool as hell when i ordered the autographed poster...and when i recieved it i got the anghellic poster autographed....AP poster Autographed...and one of them lil Promo flyers also autographed....its great when an artist cares so much about his fans..

Aug 18, 2002
fa sho man.. i forgot.. it also came with one of them things kinda.. this one is in *sticker* form.. i hadn't got one like it yet, but it aint signed..

but yea, y'all should pick up that shit ANGHELLIC>>>> gotta have a copy of now & copy of future..

i indirectly bought that shit for whoever the first time, so this time.. it's all mine.. muhfuckazzz

peace

Aug 18, 2002
yea dude, i would imagine so... i didn't order anything special.. i would go ahead & snatch that shit up.. if you aint got the OG copy yall... grab it...

peace

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
what is Tech's autograph? I as well have some autographed stuff from the website, and it just looks like a bunch of loops (like most autographs, I guess...) Just wondered if it is supposed to say Tech or Aaron or "You're a goofy fool" or what

Aug 18, 2002
yea, it's like

T9 4Life

or Tech9 4 LIFE

with the tech all loopy lines..

thats what all mine have, specially the 4LIFE part.. i got 4 auto's too now.. peace