Anghellic-Reparation cd...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I ordered the Reparation Cd and a Tech N9ne shirt last week...I was excpecting them to come in late next week cause reparation doesn't comee out till the 11th.....So I bring in the mail and there it is my shirt and ANGHELLIC-REPARATION!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Please, dont ruin the fun of discovering the new tracks for us (us=people anticipating them for months)... I wanna discover them myself...

dont tell me anything other than a yes or no to this... is the FTI song fuckin great?

May 3, 2002
Breathe is my fav.. that songs just so deep.. it kinda gives u that erie feeling its so tight.. they all good though.. worth it to BUY the CD cuz Tech alwayz droppin that tight shit no matter how many albums he puts out.. just keeps gettin tighter.. :devious:

Nov 14, 2002
Discovering new tracks? Shit man, you can discover them in the right places. I "discovered" mine a week or two ago.

P.S.- I just picked up the last copy of Anghellic on Long Island. That means chalk me down for one copy of AP, and now a copy of Anghellic. Although, I'll definitely buy the new one.