AngHellic $60 + ?!?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
hey I was talking to my friend today, and he went to streetside to pick up a couple copies of AngHellic to mail to some ppl out of state.. well they didnt have ANY COPIES and the guy who was working there told him that now since JCOR is bankrupt that ppl have been charging upwards of sixty bones for the original AngHellic release... does anybody know if theres any truth to what hes saying? I dunno what to think rilly Im jus glad I got my copy the day it came out so I dont hafta worry bout it now..

Aug 17, 2002
hmmmm...

dont know about that... i have seen it around the KC area anywhere from 15 to 20 as of late... u can get it off of amazon or cdnow or somethin still... i believe

D-Boy

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
if this is true, ima be pissed! my friend left for college with my OG. i dunno about 60 even if it is true though...

Aug 25, 2002
was at best buy today and just outa curiosity i went to the rap section to see if they had any tech n9ne. I saw a copy of Anghelic for 12 bucks.