Angels Jays in the 17th inning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
How many do you think its going?

i say 19 angels win

and for the true gamblers out there:

Angels play the yanks tomorrow, Santana vs Mussina and the yanks had a day game

Jays play at home vs the Rangers - Park vs Downs

Ouch...Hill, Catalanotto, and G Andersen are 0-6

and whoops, i bet they wish they didnt waste Vlade as a PH

May 15, 2002
what was even worst was the game before when they brought in the winning run with a wild pitch - all that after they brought in erstad as the 5th IF

speaking of that - has the 5 IF strategy ever worked before?

May 6, 2002
I have no logical explanation of the Angels lack of offense.
They have relied on the bullpen the entire year. We have the power, we have good hitters, we have the stats, we just can't score runs. What the hell did Mickey Hatcher (our hittin coach) do?

No complaints, we are still in first. You cannot ask for more than that.

We seem to have NY's number though. Probably cuz their bullpen sux ass...

Apr 25, 2002
hmm you could ask not to have a huge 12.5 game lead over the A's to drop down to just 3.5 in less than two months with two months to go.

Angels hitters can't get on base often enough. They also have no patience at all at the plate. Twice last night the Jays got out of the inning on five pitches. FIVE PITCHES. That's fucking terrible.

The Angels are in trouble.

May 6, 2002
Most of the angel players (especially Vlad) swing at the first pitch. The only one who really doesn't is G. Anderson, he alwasy takes the first pitch..even if its a strike down the middle. He just stands there, 90% of the time, barely in a position to swing at it. The team has no patience. It is a greedy baseball team with all the base stealing and hit and runs.

Having the name change is a bigger deal to a lot of people in Anaheim than dropping to the bottom of the AL West. The owner pretty much took the team away. Players that we loved, are now gone. He brought in more people of latin decent for his damn campaign. It's the politics that Arte is doing behind the team this year that gets me more than anything.

A's have it easy having Detroit coming to town.
We are in New York.

It will be an interesting weekend...