Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
@ Jake

I was actually quite impressed with the battery life so far. Theres a few things not working like HD video because of the hardware acceleration and shit. So far so good though.

Aug 16, 2003
Dude my manager was bitching about me waiting on ordering my replacement. Had to order a fucking blackberry curve! I'm droidless ATM!
Lol same here haha. I didnt want to upgrade at all but my manager bitched me out lol. I was luck tho. I was about to settle on that blackberry but i waited a day and the lg showed up. Hopefully its ok. I was thinking that I would be able to just mail back the new phone but i dont eant to get fired over some bullshit lol.

Feb 14, 2004
I got the Droid RAZR Maxx last week, and just earlier today my Market icon disappeared. I've been doing some research on how to bring it back, and they say I have to factory reset my cellphone for it to come back. I don't want to do that, is there any other way to get the Market back without factory resetting it?