Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2004
i am about ready for an upgrade with verizon, i got a droid 2 as of right now but this shits pissing me off my apps always gotta force close and they dont run too smooth. im ready for some 4g shit whats a good phone to go with any suggestions????

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Trying to root my Droid X, need help!
I actually just rooted my Droid X. Had some minor issues doing it (the root just wasn't taking I guess), but it finally worked.

Droid X Root

That's the method that worked for me. Reboot your computer and Droid X before doing it, as that might help.

So far I haven't really done anything.

I downloaded Titanium Backup, a Droid Recovery Bootstrap and ROM Manager.

Once I do my first backup (I guess it's recommended?) I'll try to install CyanogenMod.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I still aint rooted my epic 4g yet. but this damn gingerbread update has been freezing my phone when charging n shit sometimes

Oct 23, 2009
I've been trying to keep up on the date, latest rumor was that it was pushed back....usb charging issues or some shit.

Fuckin VZW stay delaying shit all the time.

Dec 4, 2006
I know man, at least I've gotten a taste of ICS on my Evo 4G ...

But the ROM still in Alpha, alot of shit still don't work. But I'll give it another month or so and it will be a Beta and I'll probably use it as my daily ..