Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, Cool Nutz, and Mr. D.O.G in Olympia!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Fillmoe Coleman Records Presents:

Andre Nickatina aka Dre Dog
San Quinn
Cool Nutz
Equipto
First Degree The DE
Mr. D.O.G
and Guests

Wednesday November 27th, 2002
Club Limelight
Olympia, WA
18 & Up $15 Tickets

Come check out some of the NW's best with some Bay Area Legends. Leave your hater jackets at home, and bring enough money to get in the show.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Apr 25, 2002
Pimptastic said:
When yall gonna have some fliers out here for that joint? I hear folks talking about it but I aint seen a poster or flier yet? Let a pimp know something
Why do you need a flier they already told you the getdown about the show. This shit is gonna be classic cant miss, im trying to go to this for sure maybe the twins can give me a ride.

Jun 20, 2002
IM COMIN BUT

I was at the last ANDRE show at lime light it was crackin. And im definately comin to this one. But i got one lil problem WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE COOL NUTZ IS TRYN TO PUT ME ON BLAST WIT SUBLIMINALS I MEAN IS HE ON ME THAT HARD OR WHAT I DIDNT SAY NOTHIN ABOUT IT IN THE JUSS FAMM FORUM BUT EVERYTIME I SEE IT IM THINKIN IS HE TRYN TO BE FUNNY OR WHAT NOW IM NOT GONNA TALK BAD ABOUT THE MAN BECAUSE IT LIKE THIS WIT ME RIGHT NOW IM IN A POSITION AND HAVE ENOUGH SKILL THAT I FEEL I CAN LET MY RAPPIN SPEAK FOR ITSELF AND IM NOT GONNA DO ANY INTERNET BLASTING ITS A WASTE OF WORDS SO WITH THAT SAID IM DEFINATELY COMIN TO THE SHOW I AINT EVER SEEN NUTZ LIVE I ENJOY HIS MUSIC SO THIS WILL PROBABLY BE A GOOD ONE AND DOG DO HIS THUG THING ON THE MIC SO THE SHOW IS GONNA BE A BANGER WIT THESE CATS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE NORTHWEST.