Andre Nickatina - Khanthology CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
do the cds on his site got new songs that passion cd. i reemmber that was posed to be i hate you with a passion with new artwork and extra songs from that era. can any one tell me if its got new songs on the cds with new covers? thanks

Nov 15, 2005
I think there's a contest 2, where if you get the golden ticket in one of the 3 different covers you get a V. I. P. trip 2 a Nickatina show & some music.

Jan 27, 2005
double disc 30 tracks, thats coo, on his official site you can order cds now, when you try to order khanthology though it doesnt let you choose the cover. how did you know it was 30 tracks

Feb 13, 2005
ElClown said:
double disc 30 tracks, thats coo, on his official site you can order cds now, when you try to order khanthology though it doesnt let you choose the cover. how did you know it was 30 tracks
word of mouth from sumone that already bought it

Jan 27, 2005
nah that aint on some groupie shit, i wish i had dem autographed. so if they have they own deal on ikon i wonder if MDD will sell any of the future releases, hmmm i dunno.
check that midnight machine gun cover, is that like some re-release new artowkr shit or what, that cover is crazy, i like the original though.