and the frisco boys tally up another victory!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
aye kingczar where you at potna? i remember you sayin somethin about us findin out what kc has besides p. holmes. NUTHIN GOOD ENOUGH DOGGY!!! and p. holmes wasn't a factor either except his 6 points. that SF d steppin up to the plate can't wait til bronson come back to add to that fire. how bout peterson just shuttin gonzalez down practically the whole game. yeeeeeeeeeuh!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Im right here potna!!! So I was wrong on this game... I missed other games to.. I usually pick about 9 teams right each week.. my average record is 9-5!! So whats your point?? If u gonna bring up 1 of my picks wrong, bring up my wrong pick of AZ vs. Seattle!!! I bet u didnt pick all 14 games right either!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i'll-JackU-2 said:
Fuck the whiners and all their fans..i'm just glad the chiefs lost. Ya'll helped us out in our division today! But ya'll still some bitches-
lol...dude still hurtin off last sunday that's right mufucka and admit yall need our help cuz yall ain't shit!!! i love it two faker fans cheerin for the red & gold fuckin suckelles.

Apr 25, 2002
kingczar i ain't sayin you ain't know your picks or not just had to say somethin cuz you was talkin negative on my team and you was wrong. i don't play 14 mayn i pick 5 and put down 50 got my 4 picks today and it's up to the broncos tomorrow to bring home my $1050.

Sep 16, 2002
JReezelle said:

lol...dude still hurtin off last sunday that's right mufucka and admit yall need our help cuz yall ain't shit!!! i love it two faker fans cheerin for the red & gold fuckin suckelles.
Talk yo shit come playoff time boy! You gone be soakin up these words!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Jreezelle the only reason I talk shit, is because the whinerz/cowboys is a big rivalry, and its fun to talk shit, but I did say that yall would make the playoffs, but serious yall wont go to the bowl!! Thats real talk!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Jreezelle the only reason I talk shit, is because the whinerz/cowboys is a big rivalry, and its fun to talk shit, but I did say that yall would make the playoffs, but serious yall wont go to the bowl!! Thats real talk!!
i feel you to the fullest on the rivalry thing, and about goin to the superbowl noone knows i ain't sayin they're goin, but you can't count em out. the niners playin some of the best ball in the league right now and i'ma leave it at that.