And here's another thing I done condone and dont approve

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think if you make your own money you are entitled to spend it however you want..theres whorehouses 8 miles away from my house and most of the people who say they wouldnt, would....on some 'its only 40 bucks...' shit. but when you borrow money to trick off on a girl or pay for a ho, thats when my opinion gets hazy on it.

if you can support your prostitute or ho habit, more power to you and have safe sex so you dont spread that bullshit to the rest of us somehow

the more money spent the more it circulates and if im not mistaken thats good for the economy somehow

so tricks to me..are like..the windmills on the 580
power generators

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You can\'t take it with you, and if it makes you feel all warm in your cockles to make ya chick happy, then what is the big deal? Some dudes actually like seeing their woman with the finer things. I don\'t think its trickin if you got nice shit, and you provide nice shit to your girl.

Now, if you aint got shit, but steady feedin what you can to a chick, then yeah, you got the game fucked up.

Jan 10, 2003
40 bucks.... shit I'd do that... lol
but it aint gonna be no "you can have whatever you like" shit
and I aint gonna run around tryna make it trendy
haha

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
"it aint trickin if you got it" j/k

No offense, but there are too many so-called rules to life that we give ourselves for STUPID reasons...who gives a f--k..live how you want to live...life is too short to worry about what's "cool"..honestly, the "hood" or "ghetto" mentality is part of the reason why many of us cant move forward..we give ourselves dumba-- rules that limit our ability..we got niggas lying and ashamed of their 9-5..nigga, everybody cant be rap artists or professional athletes..you gotta make some legit money somehow..niggas got kids and s--t but is worried about looking "cool" to their friends...lol

I ONLY break bread with people who break bread with me..I dont care if you a female or male...if im not willing to break bread with you, then I wont even accept your offering because i dont like taking advantage of people..Im not having no broad or nigga saying "you owe me"....but thats just me...

My bad for the rant..lol

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Shit, I remember one of the \'ballers\' on the Sicc a while back who would go to the massage parlor in WC at least once a week for a \'happy ending\'.

Jan 10, 2003

No offense, but there are too many so-called rules to life that we give ourselves for STUPID reasons...who gives a f--k..live how you want to live...life is too short to worry about what's "cool"..honestly, the "hood" or "ghetto" mentality is part of the reason why many of us cant move forward..we give ourselves dumba-- rules that limit our ability..we got niggas lying and ashamed of their 9-5..nigga, everybody cant be rap artists or professional sports palyer's...

I ONLY break bread with people who break bread with me..I dont care if you a female or male...if im not willing to break bread with you, then I wont even accept your offering because i dont like taking advantage of people..Im not having no broad or nigga saying "you owe me"....but thats just me...

^preach

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i think it stems from animosity...people hate to see someone throw away something they dont even have. but when pussy is only 40 bucks and anyone can buy it looks like everyones husband and boyfriends in the spot havin no issue w hoin.

but when you find out girls are 300 bucks you go fuck that ill fuck my girl at home

i mean pimps do well for a good reason.....lol..millions of fucking reasons someone might pay for pussy or trick off

esp old people..they aint got time for being playboys...theyll just pay a crackhead bitches rent for blowjobs every week..and good for them.

maybe 10 dollars of that goes to getting her daughter some food.

Jun 27, 2005

No offense, but there are too many so-called rules to life that we give ourselves for STUPID reasons...who gives a f--k..live how you want to live...life is too short to worry about what's "cool"..honestly, the "hood" or "ghetto" mentality is part of the reason why many of us cant move forward..we give ourselves dumba-- rules that limit our ability..we got niggas lying and ashamed of their 9-5..nigga, everybody cant be rap artists or professional athletes..you gotta make some legit money somehow..niggas got kids and s--t but is worried about looking "cool" to their friends...lol
Yeah, if only we could break the shackles of the ghetto mentality and start paying for pussy there would be no more problems in the hood. You must be a sociology major. LOL

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Yeah, if only we could break the shackles of the ghetto mentality and start paying for pussy there would be no more problems in the hood. You must be a sociology major. LOL

Paying for pussy is not the focus of my post although it might be the point of your thread..my bad...

I would never pay for pussy..I dont have to...some could argue taking a broad out to eat and the movies, etc.. and getting the panties later is the same thing as paying for it...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
The amount of tricks on the siccness is amazing. Ol payin for pussy ass niggas.
weed grows on trees. but it took a smart nigga to realize that everyone dosent have the ability to grow a tree. so he took the shit that grew on trees and sold it to you for 50 an eigth. are weed smokers tricks?

w that said tho

i think its still trickin if you got it, and its trickin if you aint got it too.

Jun 27, 2005
weed grows on trees. but it took a smart nigga to realize that everyone dosent have the ability to grow a tree. so he took the shit that grew on trees and sold it to you for 50 an eigth. are weed smokers tricks?

w that said tho

i think its still trickin if you got it, and its trickin if you aint got it too.
do they pay for pussy?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
they might, and they might not...i'm not exactly the sexual census..i dont think you see the correlation of me saying someones paying for something thats free, tho.

niggas should pay for whatever they think they dollar bill is worth

whats it matter to the cat whos money it aint