AN EXCERPT FROM MY KILLA SHARKS 3 TRACK.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DIG IT?

• YAPP!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • NOPE!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
"IF" THEY ACCEPT IT.... *smiles*

MY CITY (SAN JOSE) "verse 2" :

It's the home of the Bomb Concert / Some call it a Playaz Ball / 10 bitches to every nigga "wearin nuthin at all" / Legendary cruise strips..."King, Story & Santa Clara" / Where you can find low-low's, Navigata'z in any weatha / Cam corder's be gettin footage like it's goin outa style / Niggaz playin snoop doggy dogg "like this was Girls Gone Wild" / Think I'm playin come down and visit "especially a 3 day weekend" / Labor day, Cinco De Mayo...my city looks for a reason / To get it crunk like it's Freaknik way down in the ATL / Married bitches given up game if ya promise em not ta tell / & Puerto Ricans, We on one / Check out Dia De San Juan / That's the day that we celebrate / Sippen Rum in the Forty-Eight / Tito Puente & Domino's / Think I'm playin Young Drawmuh know's / We act a fool in the southbay / Everyday is a Saturday / Beer Fest & The Affribean, Potna I'm guarrantee'n / That if you been to my city all these places is worth bein...

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

Whats goin' on wit u Rae!?!Awwww ya girl be knowin all that shit is tru...San jose baby.If ya feelin this n neva been out here u best make a trip soon cuz san jose aint like no otha city...when shits crakin'....Ahhh Affribean is the shizzznitz :) Rae, im feelin the whole damn thang....bomb concerts to cinco de mayo,dia de san juan....awwww

keep on doin' what ya doin' playah

jenna

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
lol, I know but damn...I posted it for negative and good....it's like someone feels the need to not show who they are...I dont bite heads off....I just might have a true hater then...lol, it must no be bout the music cause I like good and bad feedback it helps.

Oct 4, 2002
ray...is this that song u played for me? if so, all i remember is i thought it was dope as fuck. it was hella late so yanno how that goes. but yea i remembered i liked it tho even tho i aint with all this killa shark / shark tank bullshit lol (oh gawd imma catch some shit for this one haha) :rolleyes: