AN EIGHTH OF WEED FOR $35????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
psilo707..if we're taklin bout the states..washington shits on northern cali weed..BC shits on all of your guyses weed tho
psilo707 if you havent been around and smoked from various diferent places then shut the fuck up ok? ok.
im the most knowledgable when it comes to chronic so come fuck with me

May 10, 2002
Psilo707 said:
what the hell... oregon weed, no no, NO weed, can fuck with northern cali weed... dunno what u thinkin
Uhh..right.You know where Cali GETS most its LG bomb???Hmmm...I dont know..maybe from....BC!!!!!Yeah thats right.Nor Cal got bomb homegrown...but the NW got better homegrown.And all that LG and orange hair you cheifin is most likely from Vancouver....high grade BC is the most common exported to the states...along with that crappy wherehouse BC...cant fuck with that.

If you can get an el-bee for $2000 and its fire...then thats a muthfuckin hook up right there...

Jul 6, 2002
Psilo707 said:
what the hell... oregon weed, no no, NO weed, can fuck with northern cali weed... dunno what u thinkin
NO NO, what are you thinkin, You ever smoked Oregon Weed, Obviously not, I have a couple of homies that moved to Cali and there bitchin bout how the Cali weed is bammer and they want some Oregon Green Bud. I aint sayin all cali weed is bammer,just alot of the shit I have seen is. I havent seen bammer/Mexi weed in Oregon in fuckin years, it seems to be pretty popular in Cali though.

Apr 25, 2002
chronic only.
i just saw a QP of BC northern lights this week in frisco. my buddy sent that shit back when we were shown it. trimmed all wrong and smelled old.
northern cali bomb is unfadeable.

-SI

Jun 23, 2002
lets see .....

move to canada and get a 1/2 oz of champagne for 50us(75cad)

or spend 60 and get 2 oz of schwag and make it into 5 or 6 grams of hash

50 us for 1/8 , i dont think i could live long where you are

Jul 9, 2002
I've fucked with weed in Ore, BC, and mostly in Northern CA. I rarely see mex brown bammer anymore. I got respect for the weed from BC, Alberta, Central Oregon, but the best I've had is from Northern CA. But buds will vary in quality from time to time no matter where you are.

May 7, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

Maybe $30 for some wherehouse BC...but high grade is the same amount as any....3.5 grams for $40...
no i live here it's 30$ an 8th for the top notches all day..nice huh?..i dont fuck with no wherehouse grown bullshit ..i fuck with the stickyest smellyest shit youve ever seen..have you ever had buds so full of chrystals that when you hold them up to sunlight they sparkle similar to diamonds?..well thats the shit i smoke..170$ an ounce tops...BC weed aint no joke / you should feel it after one toke