AN EIGHTH OF WEED FOR $35????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
that Blueberry chron is some shit...goddamn Cali serves some bomb
got that Purple Kush, Cali Gold, Orange Crush, Champ, White Widow... :)
"...I need an eighth..."---Looie Crew

May 2, 2002
shit in the Valley 1/8'z of the regular shit are far less than that $35
i dont think that he is talking about stress, just some bomb that aint that bomb. maybe im wrong but im in the valley too and you cant get any bomb for 35 an oz nomatter how bad it is..

A

All Out HOGG

I CAN GETTA' ZIP OF SHWAGG FOR 40...SAME PRICE AS AN 8TH OF TOP GRADE...

ANYONE HEARD THE EFFECTS OF THE NOS INFUSION PROJECT YET???

I WANNA KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT

OUT HERE MOST MUFUCKAS JUST DUBB THE CHRONIC...OR TO THE NEXT EXTREME & LB IT...NOONE WANTS TO BE DEALIN WITH SLANGIN 8TH'z CUASE ITS ONLY 100 PROFIT ONDA OUNCE...WICH SUCKS

<------HAS A RESOURCE TO GETT THE BEST OF THE BEST FOR 2000 AN LB

<-----RELISES THAT I SAID 2 MUCH IN THIS POST

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
maybe im wrong but im in the valley too and you cant get any bomb for 35 an oz nomatter how bad it is..

i can get zippoz for $25-$30 out this way ... of course it aint no bomb... itz bammer for christ's sakes :)

Apr 25, 2002
anyone can get bammer for cheap as fuck like a pound for 50 bucks. but who wants to smoke shwag?
up here in oregon the bomb is a lil different too. some kids be sayin there humboldt county shit they got from down is cali is the bomb but it aint ever shit compared to some oregon home grown.

May 2, 2002
fuck homie, i have been to oregan and had fools who got bud from there... it bomb but it can not fuck with humboldt shit or any northern cali