an appoligy to ADR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2004
man last night or tha night before we all were in cinnncinaty , adr brought liek fuck hella jugs of swamp water, well i dunno wtf happend, i drank liek 3 5ths, 4 40's and then adr fed me liek 9 cups of that swamp water, and goddamn they had to carry me out tha club after i fell of stage during his set...

but after words is what i wanna appoligize for..

i was pissed i had tons of shit stolen from me that night includeing a cell fone and a SF giants jersey,

i was saying fuck eryone, fuck him and him and her and him..

at one point they said i was screaming fuck adr , and all them foos!

that was nothing personal man, i was massivly drunk and out my fuccin mind, actin sicc u kno?
i respect adr to tha fullest, he came all tha way out for that bunk turn out and still gave us all a great performance and a better intoxication..

ADR i got one love and regret saying anything about u and anyone else..

tha dood autopzy pulled a knife on me and said he was gone gut me, and i jus lost controll man..

btw, this is $woop from ca$h Roll Criminalz. u came to our room several times, and kept me very hyphy off tha water main

thank you and once agian
sorry hope u accept my appoligy...
:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah this is ADR's forum, ADR, me and Big Ant all run Apt.3/DNA. Thats horrible to hear, D went out there knowing it would probably be a small turnout but ADR's cool as shit and will pretty much go wherever he is invited. I am really disappointed to hear that he wasn't well taken care of.

Apr 27, 2004
tha turn out wasent that great at all man, i would actually say tha dood possibly lost money..

and his set was tha best aswell... dood showed us all nothing but love, even came in our room many times and chilled, smoked my doods out, it was good times...

but me on tha other hand, acting a goddamn foo

eventually getting kicked out of tha motel and sent bac to ky at 3 in tha morning by tha cops....

like i said, i rather appoligize for my actions, even if he had no idea i said, when i woke up and foos were like dood, your crazy as fuc and told me what happend, i knew i had to say something.

just basscily wanna say im a fucking idiot and dident mean anything i said about anyone. adr wasent tha only one i think i might tryed to attack a few other foos who pulled knifes out on me haha

goddamn that swamp water man

Apr 27, 2004
man im fucking broke dood, i dident do this at tha venue or nothing man..

or do u mean tha venue sending him money, i was just a act aswell..

there was about 4 groups that dident even get to perform.

Apr 27, 2004
anyhow like i said..

adr i appoligize to you, surely u can understand being totally fuccin shit faced and saying fuck someone ...

i dont even remember tha shit...my bad...

i got nothing but love for your crew. and dante to we talked all night during tha show, cool ass dood right there, even dropped some freestyle bac and forth

i pmd dood my number
peace