Ampichino - Getting Over You [Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2008
I can respect when a rapper just on some fly shyt cause that's
the pinnacle street individuals tryna reach, but with songs like " little homie" "keep your head up" "real life" etc... I be feeling like amp & his camp one of the few that kick it more on a realistic view and the voice for the street soldiers that's just out here Tryna progress & make something happen cause that's really what's going on!!!!

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
Don't get me wrong I love the fly shit, just not every song... And it's a Way to do it... The way Nas and Az used to do it back in the days, talking bout money was dope because they was still being creative with it. But now niggas ain't even creative, it's really all the same song and dam near the same beats... I remember Half a mill (the rapper) said " Hummer with the flying saucer engine, hype travel at night thru the ninth demension".... I ain't saying that's the dopest line ever I'm just saying he gonna say some fly shit niggas ain't never said...

Sep 22, 2008
Yea that's real, we talking bout the same fly I wasn't referring to 2chainz fly no disrespect to him, but you and ya camp keep rocking the music is much appreciated.......