...America's Double Standards...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2002
www.beat-tech.com
There is only one nuclear power in the Middle East: Israel.

There is only one country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty: Israel.

There is only one country in the Middle East that refuses to allow international inspections of its nuclear facilities: Israel.

There is only one country in the Middle East that stands in defiance of more than 60 United Nations resolutions: Israel.

There is only one country in the Middle East that invaded and continues to occupy land belonging to its neighbors: Israel.

I am not setting out to bash Israel, but merely to point out undeniable facts that most of the America media and American politicians studiously ignore. Is it too difficult for Americans to grasp that the United States has a blatant double standard and that the people in Arab countries justifiably resent that double standard? The Arabs do not expect or demand that the United States become the enemy of Israel. They recognize the close ties between the two countries. All they ask for is simple fairness.

It's not fair to threaten Iraq with war for allegedly violating U.N. resolutions while protecting Israel from any consequences for violating more U.N. resolutions. It's not fair to go to war to undo the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq while condoning the continued occupation by Israel of portions of Lebanon, Syria and Palestine. It's not fair to threaten Iraq and Iran about weapons of mass destruction while remaining silent about those possessed by Israel. It's not fair to harp on the crimes committed by Saddam Hussein while rationalizing the crimes committed by Israel. Do you realize that in just the past week, as of this writing, the Israelis have killed 33 Palestinians?

Do you realize that if the United States announced that its policy is to rid the entire Middle East of weapons of mass destruction, including those possessed by Israel, that the United States would receive the overwhelming support of the Arab world?

Fairness was once the characteristic of the American republic. It consists simply of doing exactly what our great founder, George Washington, recommended: treat all countries the same, showing neither favoritism nor enmity to any. Moreover, he pleaded, do not involve yourself in other people's feuds and quarrels. And finally, he warned against the evils of foreign influence in our domestic affairs.

Every single foreign-policy problem we face, including the threat of terrorism, is a result of violating those three admonitions: We don't treat all nations the same; we do involve ourselves in other people's quarrels; and we have allowed foreign influence to exert tremendous influence on our policies. Far from being the republic Washington and his contemporaries gave us, we have become an empire, very much like Rome.

There are nearly 40,000 permanent lobbyists in Washington, swarming over our 535 elected officials like flies on roadkill. We have the bizarre ritual of practically every candidate for president making a visit to the Israeli lobby and pledging undying support for a foreign country. While millions in Africa and Latin America suffer terrible poverty, not to mention 30 million of our own people, we pour billions of dollars of aid into Israel, which has a comfortably high standard of living. Again, foreign influence is the reason.

The truth is, we have no natural enemies except the North Koreans, who are taught from the cradle to hate us. Islam is not our enemy. The Arab world is not our enemy. Iran is not our enemy. Russia and China are not our enemies. Except for the North Koreans, the only enemies we have in this world are those we created with our unjust policies and actions.

President Bush fancies himself a Christian. It's too bad he isn't, but then most Christians would not be recognizable to Christ if he returned to Earth. Peace, love and justice are not very fashionable in many Christian circles these days. Many of them prefer war, provided they don't have to fight it.

May 5, 2002
SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

While your over there worrying aobut Isreal, Sadam can be potentially building up more weapons of mass destruction!!!!!!!!

Oct 3, 2002
www.beat-tech.com
Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term "Zionism" was coined in 1893 by Nathan Birnbaum.

Would u like to inlighten me on your point of Zionism...?

Feb 17, 2003
Y'ALL MIGHT BE MAD AT ME BUT I'M ROLLIN WITH SADAAM...I THINK BUSH JUST IS ON THAT WORLD DOMINATION SHIT 2 HARD.
THEY AIN'T TRIPPIN ON WEAPONS..EVERY COUNTRY GOT MILITARY WEAPONS NOT JUST IRAQ...THEY WANT THAT MF OIL..I SUPPORT SADAAM CUZ HE AIN'T NO PUNK & HE WON'T BOWDOWN 2 THE REAL DEVILS..THEY BEEN PLANNIN' THIS SHIT SINCE THE REAGAN DAYS...THE US IS ALWAYS STICCIN THEY NOSE IN EVERYBODY'S BIZ & EVENTUALLY ALL THOSE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE GOING 2 POWER UP & BLOW THIS SIDE OF THE MAP UP..HE NEED 2 TAKE HIS ASS HOME,RELAX,& GET SOME NOOKIE & LEAVE THEM PEOPLE ALONE...CORPORATE AMERICA IS RICH ENOUGH.IF THAT MAN HAS THE POWER 2 BE A DICTATOR LET IT BE..BUSH NEEDS 2 WORK ON GETTING SHIT STRAIGHT OVER HERE FIRST...

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
YES!!! I'M FEEELING YOU TAY! WE SOLD THE NIGGA THE WEAPONS FROM THE GATE. THATS LIKE ME SELLING SOME1 A BURNER THEN ASKING /FOR IT BACK. COME ON NOW, BUSH DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE'S DOING... PERIOD
SADAAM GOT HIS HOES ROLLING HIS J'S AND MARINATING.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont support war, but about the weapons of mass destruction thing...Iraq is a little different from the rest of the countries in the Middle east because it signed a UN resolution that prohibited them from continuing their nuclear program

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ReservoirDog said:
There is only one nuclear power in the Middle East: Israel.
I thought the Suadi's also have nukes?

ReservoirDog said:

There is only one country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty: Israel.

There is only one country in the Middle East that refuses to allow international inspections of its nuclear facilities: Israel.
Israel is a friend of the US. I thought nuclear sanctions are only imposed on countries we can't trust?

ReservoirDog said:

There is only one country in the Middle East that stands in defiance of more than 60 United Nations resolutions: Israel.
Don't know about this but I'll have to look it up.
It wouldn't surprise me though, MANY countries all over the world have long lists of UN defiances.

ReservoirDog said:

There is only one country in the Middle East that invaded and continues to occupy land belonging to its neighbors: Israel.
Sorry bro, the land belongs to the Jews....
This is a fact that the Arab world will never accept.
Besides, the Palestinians were given their own land within Israel.
Palestinian rebells like the Hamas are being manipulated by the Islamic countries surrounding them. These people cannot accept the fact that they have a neighbor who isn't Muslim.
There for they're trying to boot them out....

ReservoirDog said:

President Bush fancies himself a Christian. It's too bad he isn't, but then most Christians would not be recognizable to Christ if he returned to Earth. Peace, love and justice are not very fashionable in many Christian circles these days. Many of them prefer war, provided they don't have to fight it.
Bush is a false Christian and so are the hypocrites who claim to be Christians while at the same time support war.
These assholes are giving Christianity a black eye.
I love to hit them with this question,
If Jesus was here today, do you think war would be his solution to our problem with Hussein????
Watch how they choke on that LOL!

Peace....

PS.... Nothing personal bro, just playin Devil's advocate.