American women are

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This is fucking retarded.

Like those traits don't exist in people from every country and culture. Not to mention those traits aren't exclusive to woman.
American Women think they are owed something, the womens rights movement has destroyed the American Family Structure that worked for decades, and is the reason for the sky high divorce rates, and children suffering with out both parents, sad shit.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
American Women think they are owed something, the womens rights movement has destroyed the American Family Structure that worked for decades, and is the reason for the sky high divorce rates, and children suffering with out both parents, sad shit.
I agree feminists [like every other special interest group] are full of shit but feminism isn't exclusive to the US.

Feminists want to be treated like men on demand but yet want to be treated like ladies on demand... Well they cant have it both ways. But like I said, its not exclusive to the US, feminists are everywhere.

If you have a problem with feminism then just stay so but there is no need to imply these feminists are a product of America. These feminists are a product of the progressive liberal movement.

Oct 10, 2009
Co sign & props they also get there hair done, nails done then think there the shit in reality most of em are still sluts, Ive seen dozens of my partnaz/ family get probation/jail time over arguments were a bitch calls police & says he hit me when he was just holding the bitch down to prevent her from hitting him. Our system is fucked if a man was to call & say this bitch hit me probably even if they said she stabbed me & she said naw he did it to his self I bet money he would still go to jail..

Apr 7, 2006
Since we're on the topic of American women...

Don't forget to stop by the hottest new thread & vote

Teh 1st Siccness peice of Legislation

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=334706

Should there be mandatory 5 yr IUDs (non-permanent from of contraceptive) for women who give birth to child before she is eligible for government assistance?

A 2/3 majority will get this legislation sent to the Illuminati...

The polls are officially open

Vote now!!