"AMERICAN PIMP QUESTION"...PLEASE HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
IN THE DOCUMENTARY AMERICAN PIMP,DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG THATS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN THAT L.A PIMP NAMED ROSEBUDD IS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY KNOCKED OFF FILLMORE SLIM DOWN IN L.A FOR HIS HOES AND HOW HE CAME BACK WITH SOME MORE THE NEXT DAY?THE SONG GOES SOMETHING LIKE.."YOUR LOVE,SO GOOD SO GOOD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT?I LOOKED AT THE END FOR THE SONGS IN THE MOVIE AND I DONT THINK THEY LIST IT DOWN BUT ITS A SLOW LAYED BACK SONG,PLEASE HELP THANKS

Apr 25, 2002
I forgot who sings it but

It sounds like you talkin bout the song ~Supernatural~ It goes, "Your love, is supernatural..." then it got some broads singin "Supernatural" in the background. It does have a tight ass beat on it. Its an old song, I'm surprised muthafuckas aint sampled it yet:beard:

Jul 22, 2003
They do have a soundtrack for it.

Amazon.com: American Pimp: Raw Outtakes and The Hard Truth: Various Artists: Music

Its pretty good but its not the complete soundtrack and choose more generic and well known songs and leave out some good cuts. They didnt have the Commodores song that Cellski sampled for "Can you feel Me" from Mr. Predictor which to me was one of the best songs from the movie. It does have "Riding High" by Faze-0 though which is a classic for ever.

May 16, 2002
i wonder what happened to some of the pimps from the movie...whatever happened to C-Note and that dude Bradley?
I read somewhere that a lot of the pimps were incarcerated after the release of the film due to incriminating themselves. It also stated that the Huges brothers also presented raw footage in court & testified against some of the pimps in the film to help convict them.

I don't know how real that is, but if it is that's a cold piece.

May 22, 2006
That movie is pure excellence. So many classic one liners. The story about Fillmoe Slim is beyond epic. "AND ILL B A MUTHAFUCKA IF THE NEXT DAY HE AINT HAVE 7 MORE BITCHES ON THAT TRACK, PAYN HIM, THAT DIDNT NOBODY GET TO HAVE"-Rosebudd w 2 D's for a double dose of this pimpn!!

Nov 7, 2005
I read somewhere that a lot of the pimps were incarcerated after the release of the film due to incriminating themselves. It also stated that the Huges brothers also presented raw footage in court & testified against some of the pimps in the film to help convict them.

I don't know how real that is, but if it is that's a cold piece.
hughes brothers in court testifying against pimps? these dudes have done major hollywood productions, that would be pretty easy to look up

Props: Snakegang
May 16, 2002
hughes brothers in court testifying against pimps? these dudes have done major hollywood productions, that would be pretty easy to look up
I feel you, but I did read that somewhere. I searched for it, but couldn't find it again.

I do know K Red did like 2 years in prison & Gorgeous Dre has changed his life around and is a preacher or some shit.

Nov 7, 2005
I feel you, but I did read that somewhere. I searched for it, but couldn't find it again.

I do know K Red did like 2 years in prison & Gorgeous Dre has changed his life around and is a preacher or some shit.
k red, got caught up in a real estate fraud case. gorgeous dre was pimping an underage girl and went to the pen for that and now is a life coach/preacher and macks on old church women through that angle