AMERICAN ME ON DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I JUST BOUGHT THIS DVD TONIGHT . I REMEMBER WHEN I SEEN IT AT THE MOVIES ABOUT 3 GUARDS FROM FOLSOM WERE SITTING IN FRONT OF ME . SOME FUNNY SHIT WAS GOIN ON IN THE AUDIENCE AND BORDER BROTHERS GOT BEAT UP AFTER THE MOVIE

Jun 27, 2002
lol....yeah i seen some scraps get the ass beat by like 5 nortenos waitin outside the theater.....justin psted waitn for em to come out

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
i been waitin for this shit to come out on DVD for years shit finally. You had better believe there was some gunfire goin on in the theatres all over LA back in 92 (Olmos couldnt have picked a more violent time to release it because this was also the worst year EVER in terms of homicides for Los Angeles as a whole). And the next year Menace II Society dropped so you know how that goes.

Aug 16, 2002
My pops, Uncle, Grandpa and 2 cuzzo's were all in that movie as extra's the only one you can see really good is my cuzzo in law mark when the Mexicans are getting ready to rumble with the the blacks he is the tall ass white boy in the back ont he right! they got paid 100 buccs an hour to do that movie!

GOTTI