American Eagle and the War

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Since America is typically represented by an eagle,
Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages.
The following verse is from the Koran:

Verse 9 : 11

For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and
lo,while some of the people trembled in despair, still more
rejoiced;for the
wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Note the verse number.

Jul 7, 2002
9:11 But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

"9.11": But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

M. H. Shakir's translation

Jul 7, 2002
PlanetZeroPat said:
i dont know about ur codes but i think this is a pretty interesting coincidence, sorry u dont feel the same way
that wasn't true, go pick up a Qu'ran.

chances are you got that false statement from an email.

nefar559 said:
9:11 But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

"9.11": But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

M. H. Shakir's translation

N

NOSTRIL KING

The Qur'an doesn't say shit about an eagle in arabia or whatever...and Saddam wasn't even a muslim. He was a secular pantheist who said "Allahu Akbar" and used to make public prayers every year and a half to quiet the masses.

There however is a prophecy by Muhammad that white people will close off Iraq and then conquer it. He said Syria would follow, and then Arabia (the Hijaz beach specifically) would be invaded.

Jul 7, 2002
Dr. Curien said:
Islam is just a made up religion anyways so why beleive what it says because its written by a liar(muhammad) Who was mentally unstable in his head.

Epidemic
Muhammad dicated what God was telling him

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this has got to be true I got it in an email,, damn i guess i should have checked out the Koran but ive had to do more important things like bone and play madden 2004, i guess i am ignorant but for sure not as ignorant as whoever sent this to me, i thought it was real for sure, is there any kind of cliff notes for the Koran like they got for the new testament, i like to see religion from other peoples points of view, and i do think its a pretty cool coincidence about the eagle and everything, its pretty eerie to me, i dont know why anybody else doesnt think this is amazzing with 2 z

N

NOSTRIL KING

NOBODY THINKS IT'S AMAZING BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THE KORAN.

ABOUT 8 PEOPLE POINTED THIS OUT TO YOU YOU MORON.

WATCH LET ME SHOW YOU A FABULOUS BIBLE PROHECY:

"There will arise in the eastern region of Babylon a courageous man. He will woo the world with his words and will take the name of the Lord thy God. His grip will be as hard as rock and he will speak only without reasonable doubt."

Luke 23:4

OMG THE BIBLE PROPHECIED JAY-Z....

QUICK EMAIL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM HOW AMAZING THIS IS!!!!!