AMC's Better Call Saul

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
The parable of Mike's speech about good criminals and crooked cops is directly related to the Chuck/Jimmy relationship

Chuck = talented lawyer, shitty person (lying to his brother & making Hamlin do his dirty work is unarguably shitty behavior, regardless of whether Jimmy deserved the job)

Jimmy = a sketchy guy prone to criminal doings, but a good person morally

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The parable of Mike's speech about good criminals and crooked cops is directly related to the Chuck/Jimmy relationship

Chuck = talented lawyer, shitty person (lying to his brother & making Hamlin do his dirty work is unarguably shitty behavior, regardless of whether Jimmy deserved the job)

Jimmy = a sketchy guy prone to criminal doings, but a good person morally
It can go with lots of the characters in the show and from BB in general - I think that's why Mike was able to form a bond with Jesse, he's a good criminal, and that's also probably why he didn't like Walt.

Lol dude had like 5 guns on him, shit was hilarious as hes just throwing em away
Just like in GTA 5.

Jan 23, 2006
show is so good. i'm pissed we only get 1 more episode for like 10 months. the writing is bar none the best shit out right now for basic cable. love the shit on slick jimmy, but could gladly watch shit on mike alone. it's awesome to see more about him. such a masterful job of tying in BB without it coming off as a shitty spin-off.

Sep 15, 2009
This so is so fuckin awesome. Jimmy really hit his breaking point during that bingo scene. He realized no matter how many times he does the right thing, he's still getting fucked over in the end. Slippin Jimmy is gonna fuck shit up next season.