Amare to GS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Aug 7, 2003
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60076/20090625/amare_to_golden_state_being_discussed/

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-draftbuzz062409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

"The Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have discussed a possible trade.
League executives indicate that Phoenix could send Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors for a package that would include Andris Biedrins and the No. 7 pick in the draft."
as long as we keep randolph, ric bucher talking about it right now. he saying he will probably be moved by draft time.

Aug 7, 2003
I like Biedrnis but Amare might get us to the next level

Ellis/Jackson/Maggette/Randolph/Stoudemire

except we will have a team full of ballhogs and will amare bounce after one season since he a FA in 2010.

Aug 7, 2003
lol ^^^ az boss is a 15 year old lil pale bitch.

i wonder if we can somehow get phoenix's 14th pick ( i doubt it) but james johnson or dajuan blair would be nice off the bench.

May 15, 2002
C'mon now, Blair only wishes he could be Al Jefferson in his dreams. Jefferson is a star, Blair better hope he can be a glorified role player.

Blair might be the next Victor Alexander. Who the hell is his slow ass gonna guard?

Jun 23, 2002
What makes you say that?

Blair tore it up in the NCAA tournament, he was one of the key pieces of Pitt's run...I really have no idea what you're talking about. He has the same size, body and IMO skill as Jefferson. Shit I'm going out there with a prediction...Jefferson is slow too buddy.

We can't agree on Hill or Blair, can we? lol

May 15, 2002
Jefferson is 6-10+

Blair is 6-7 +

If you think they have the same skill set, you need to go watch more tape of Jefferson. Jefferson is one of the best low post players in terms of moves. I doubt blair has his repertoire and used his bulk to push around people in college, In the pro what is he going to do on defense? Faster players will pull him out and go around him and taller players will go over him.

Jul 25, 2007
i like beidrins but i would be juiced if we got amare
me to but just like Hella Numb said, if we do bad next season, theres a good chance amare will cut out after next season and we will be seeing 2 former GS players with amare and AB tearin shit up on another team.

Aug 7, 2003
UPDATE: League executives say the Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have discussed a possible trade that is centered around sending Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors for a package that would include Andris Biedrins and the No. 7 pick in the draft. But Warriors coach Don Nelson is telling friends that there’s nothing seriously brewing there.

who knows whats going on. at least they are talking to improve the team tho.