Am I the ONLY person who thinks Monsterifik was best 09 strange album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2009
Very underrated album when it dropped. Every track has SICK bass to it, so off the bat this shit bangs hard as fuck!!! There's killer tracks like Reflections, How We Party, Salue, Dont get Stompt, etc. Combine some dope prouction and some HEAVY bass and add with Scoob's unique flow and clever lyrics and you got one hell of an album.

Infact this possibly the best strange album released since 02-04. It's right up there with Absolute Power and Anghelicc: Reparation IMO

Sep 24, 2002
i liked a few songs to my suprise. but hes to monotone. so the album all sounded the same. i liked
salue, brand new day and big fella the most

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
This was the first Strange album that I did not buy or even really give serious listen to. I bought the 2 songs they released on itunes before the album was released and didn't care for either of them. I am not a fan of his flow, style or his over use of the word 'gutter'. He has some alright verses here and there but i'm just not a fan of him at all.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Monsterifik is a good album...the best no. (Lyrics,Content,and Beats- wise) I'd give that to Genius or K.O.D. both of those are great & it's a close decision for best.

Jun 22, 2007
I enjoyed it, still listen to a bunch of songs off it. Breathe Again, Street Life, Let Me Holla At Cha, Stick & Move, Dont Get Stomped are some of my favs....Yeah its not a great album by any means, no songs really stand out, but I liked most of them.

But no, its def. not the best strange album of 09, K.O.D., Sickology & Genius were all better IMO.

Oct 6, 2008
Yes...You are the only one
^that's what I wanted to say.. :classic:

I just think it didn't have enough "quality" music throughout the disc for it to be played repeatedly. I had it on my ipod for a few days, got around to jamming it (which I tried to listen to the whole "dookie brown" saga) and picked out what i liked ("Stompt" was my favorite) then erased it from my ipod. He needs to step it the fuck up or he'll just be a Strange Music tax write-off.

Jan 16, 2007
sickology, genius, and KOD were dope as fuck out of all albums not just strange..

i said it before and ill say it again monsterifik is an average album....cant expect anything more then that

Sep 30, 2002
Stop hatin' on Big Scoob, he has been writing for a long time. Listen to his progression and you'll have to admit he has come a long way...but My fav strange albums from 09 are: 1. K.O.D 2. Genius 3. Monsterifik 4. Sickology 101