Am I the only one........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2005
When i first heard it, i thought it was jus aiite, feeehme? like the typical bay slap. But that shit hella grew on me. & I have had that whole 'directing traffic' part stuck in my head haha. and i keep forgettin' that Lil Jon did the beat.

Nov 29, 2005
man that shit slaps wit the 4 15z in the trunk. E feezy hopped on the hyphy train and came sick as fuck. i coulda done with a 3rd verse tho, all the directin traffic stuff shoulda came at the end of the song.

Dec 18, 2005
listeing to it in ur car thats got a good sound sytem is a big difference than listening to it on ur computer, makes it sound a shit load better, especially when u got this video in ur head. I didn't really like it at first cause damn that shit is all percussion, there is no melody or harmony in this song AT ALL except that little "pling" throughout the whole song, but it's different and i like it.

Oct 20, 2005
www.myspace.com
When I first heard it.. i wasn't really feeling it... i thought they're were other songs that could represent the bay better.. then when I saw the rough video clip of it....and hearing it a few times in the club...and watchin 40's show in Petaluma.. its HEAT. it grew on me.

Nov 2, 2005
Real Talk...Its coo.
Just thought it was crazy that 40 did a "go dumb" song, but didnt put the people who originally did "go dumb" on the song...maybe its just me...but thats lightweight just doin a remix to it...IMO.
That shit aint even the spirit...When did 40 get hyphy?

Apr 8, 2005
nope, you aint the only one, e 40s verse was just random nonsense, keak is hard as fuck to understand cause he raps like he just got punched in the throat, lol, and the beat aint tight, its like a couple guys tryin to rap at a pow wow. shit, this aint thizz, this aint the bay really, i dunno what it is, i doubt you can call it rap

Jan 5, 2006
CaliCaliente said:
Real Talk...Its coo.
Just thought it was crazy that 40 did a "go dumb" song, but didnt put the people who originally did "go dumb" on the song...maybe its just me...but thats lightweight just doin a remix to it...IMO.

maybe when he did the hyphy song with federation?????

Apr 5, 2005
CaliCaliente said:
Real Talk...Its coo.
This is like saying how come this south crunk artist didn't put who originally made this crunk song? Go Dumb/get stupid/hyphy is a movement now. Doesn't matter who makes a go dumb/get stupid/hyphy song. Also E40 got on this hyphy tip when he did the remix of Hyphy.

When did any Bay artist get hyphy?

Nov 19, 2005
at first when i heard that song i was in shock cuz i thought it was garbage i would rate it like a 5/10...... but now it grew on me i give it a 8.5/10 the video definitley made the song better