am i the only one who has gotten this bullshit cryptowall virus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
L @lungsfull
i have another laptop, not a desktop. im not sure i can try your method with another laptop. mine just had usb ports.
it will work fine i use a laptop for this every time i do it. u just need a sata-usb connector. I just pop the top off my external HD and use the one in it. scanning the drive without ever opening windows is the best way to scan for infected files IMO

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
it will work fine i use a laptop for this every time i do it. u just need a sata-usb connector. I just pop the top off my external HD and use the one in it. scanning the drive without ever opening windows is the best way to scan for infected files IMO

i got a desktop just for this but it does take a couple minutes more to hook up the setup. one of the back up hdd had the cryptowall virus as well. removed it with spyware hunter and installed cryptoprevent free on every one of the 3 hdd in the desktop so that shit wont happen again

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Gay ass macs get viruses like every other computer.

Theyre just so irrelevant and shitty hackers dont go for making viruses on them as much.
the fact that hackers don't make a lot of viruses for macs is pretty damn good reason to buy a mac

actually, fuck that... all of you that have a windows PC, please keep buying windows PC's... so that the hackers will keep making viruses for you guys, and not us

::

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
I was using Kaspersky, worked good, my subscription was coming up...and my settings are password locked....can't remember my password for shit....can't even uninstall it without it...let my PC go awhile and my son was playing on...crashes to a blue screen usually or just freezes....now I think I got it working...

Nov 28, 2011
Man Vista is a beast out of the box. I reinstalled it on a friends old HP laptop and had 200 windows updates.

After that I installed Service pack 2 and had another 200 updates.

After rebooting I still had another 100 updates lol. How many fuckin updates does Vista need to be fully patched!

I scratched the whole Vista reinstallation and loaded Windows 7 which is pretty stable and I would go with Windows 8.1 update 2 rather than just Windows 8.

When people bring me laptops and old desktops with the Vista logo on it I just put Windows 7 or 8.1 on it.

Feb 2, 2006
Man Vista is a beast out of the box. I reinstalled it on a friends old HP laptop and had 200 windows updates.

After that I installed Service pack 2 and had another 200 updates.

After rebooting I still had another 100 updates lol. How many fuckin updates does Vista need to be fully patched!

I scratched the whole Vista reinstallation and loaded Windows 7 which is pretty stable and I would go with Windows 8.1 update 2 rather than just Windows 8.

When people bring me laptops and old desktops with the Vista logo on it I just put Windows 7 or 8.1 on it.

updating windows 7 sucks worse than being one of the 2 midgets in the wwf without a storyline. microsoft should just roll out a downloadable iso with the updates once a month. up[dating windows shouldnt take 19 restarts of the pc and a hour to do