am i the only one who caught this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
they dont test for PEDs in the nba. if lebron tested positive im sure his regime and the espn regime would spin the story. they would make sure they story never got out. since david stern immaculated lebron as the annointed one im sure the new nba commish would bury the story as well

Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Regular Season games are 100% NOT fixed in the NBA.

Playoff games and refs (may have been) another story cause people think of Tim Donaghy, who hasnt been brought up in this discussion?

LOL @ anyone thinking Miami is fixing playoff series. They're just that good the past 2 years. That aint fixed, that's total dominance in the sport.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Regular Season games are 100% NOT fixed in the NBA.
idk breh, at the Suns Nets game friday, the refs stayed making foul calls against PHX when there were no fouls. PHX was dominating Crooklyn in the first 17 min, then the refs started pulling their bs. Needless to say the odds were not covered. Don't get me wrong both teams are not contenders, but it was obvious the refs were in control and shaping the outcome and fuqing up the betting line. I also had never seen so many jump balls in a single game without a tie up

I'm blaming Lil Romeo since he was there.

Yes short @short brought up Donaghy

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2006
if the nba wasnt rigged then teams like the bobcats and the kings would have a shot at the playoffs. i dont care about any tv ratings that a bobcats/kings nba finals matchup would get. there are other teams besides the overhyped and overrated heat and spurs that need to get some national exposure. but the nba will never let that happen. ever since corruption in the nba has become even more obvious then what used to be playoff teams are always stuck in annual purgatory

Props: DubbC415

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
If the 2002 Kings/Lakers semifinals bullshit ass outcome didn't change things for you, you're either a bitchass fan or are in denial. Teams get calls based on respect. Look at all those warriors games in the late 2000's every time the Lakers came to town. its like not only do the Warriors and other less marketable teams get fucked with by the refs, its fucking DEFENDED by the idea that the "better" teams have "earned" the respect of the refs. um no, its supposed to be a FAIR game, not a controlled atmosphere in which the higher market team gets more protection because it would be soooooo fucking terrible if they lost to a small market team. Thats not sports, thats not professional, and the NBA is by far and away the league with the most refereeing interference and bullshit.

Feb 2, 2006
the same teams always get to the playoffs every single year. sure 1 or 2 teams might fuck up foir a year or 2. then there in the playoffs until the powers that be decide to have that team tank on purpose

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Boston is tanking and will get the number 1 draft pick for sure! Stern will maker sure. He's gonna try to get LA vs. Celtics in the Finals within the next 5 years.