am i the only 1 who hates john cena

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
all he does is ramble the same bullshit week after week....if he aint champ then its either of those 2 other douchebags...edge or randy orton....i mean they should give the legendary ron simmons a title shot....as long as the wwf has the same writers ron aint never gettin 1

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
all he does is ramble the same bullshit week after week....if he aint champ then its either of those 2 other douchebags...edge or randy orton....i mean they should give the legendary ron simmons a title shot....as long as the wwf has the same writers ron aint never gettin 1
why hate cena, hate the writers, I got tired of hating Cena because the guy's aight.

Jan 18, 2006
agreed fully, its more his gimmick/persona that i cant stand. Also im really getting sick of him getting the title and title shots right off of injuries

Aug 26, 2005
Dude has mic skills... it's just that his gimmick as corny as all shit. It's damn near impossible to have adult fans when you're obviously catering to kids. Not to mention dude really can't wrestle for shit...

...so yeah, I hate John Cena too.... I guess mainly b/c of that 1 year title reign he was on. But I still hate guys like HGH, Batista, and CM Punk more...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
IDK i kinda got off the I hate cena hype, personally my least liked wrestler is Mr. Kennedy. I used to like him at first but now i find that guy pretty annoying, they should make him an announcer or something where he doesn't have to lay it on so thick. The dude has great mic skills but his catch phrases are hella annoying. Plus Mr. Kennedy is a stupid fuckin name

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
why hate cena, hate the writers, I got tired of hating Cena because the guy's aight.
thats what im sayin... i hated him a lot when he was on that 'word life: basic thuanomics' shit.. that was real lame

but all in all, he seems like a solid respectable dude and ... hes come a long way so i dont really hate on em anymore - he puts in work, dudes coo

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
most of the super golden goose guys like, Cena, Rock, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior etc all had like 5 moves they always did.

Nov 5, 2004
Cena is a good dude. I met him before, and he signed hella shit for me.

As far as his wrestling though, I have no idea cuz I stopped watching a few years ago. At the time I stopped though, he was sick.

Feb 13, 2006
Cena is a good dude. I met him before, and he signed hella shit for me.

As far as his wrestling though, I have no idea cuz I stopped watching a few years ago. At the time I stopped though, he was sick.
His match on Raw was short as hell and he did like two moves and then his finisher. Like he was pressed for time to end the match. I sware WWE really aren't trying to put on a good show anymore or saving the real good matchs for the PPV's.

Nov 10, 2006
^^ It's all about the numbers. If somebody else is selling more merchandise, then they would be in that spot. Regardless of what anyone posts in some way or another on the internet about liking Cena or not, the WWE is reaching their intended demographic.

- John Cena’s merchandise numbers for 2008 were the best of anyone in WWE history except Steve Austin during his peak years and Hulk Hogan in the 1980’s. Despite people booing Cena, as long as his merchandise is selling like it is, they won’t be turning him heel.

Jan 3, 2006
^^i bet they just wrote that so people would think .. people actually like him

i like watching the old ECW clips where they booo cena, batista, big show and other WWE superstarz ... and the fans actually saying what they feel

not all that bullshit of " you suck "