Alternate bay bridge route....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
im heading over to sac from frisco tomorrow morning and im wondering if anyone knows another way to get there without fucking with the bay bridge this weekend. I tried mapquest but they only give me the bay bridge route...

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
415Legend said:
im heading over to sac from frisco tomorrow morning and im wondering if anyone knows another way to get there without fucking with the bay bridge this weekend. I tried mapquest but they only give me the bay bridge route...
TAKE GOLDEN GATE...THEN EITHER TAKE THE RICHMOND BRIDGE OR....KEEP GOING...GO THROUGH VALLEJO AND GET ON 80.

Dec 25, 2003
Head north on Highway 1.

Take 237 (the signs will say Sacramento / Napa I believe) to vallejo.

I say stay on 237 till Sonoma and head to Fairfield.

OR

Take the San Mateo bridge to Hayward / Union City

May 29, 2002
bigbosstalk said:
or san bruno
yes. this is a great idea that makes tones of sense. just go to san bruno and you will magically appear in sacramento without having to use the bay bridge. Its kinda like star trek

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
bayGIANTS said:
yes. this is a great idea that makes tones of sense. just go to san bruno and you will magically appear in sacramento without having to use the bay bridge. Its kinda like star trek
Hahahaha

Take the 101 north, then when you hit the 580 east Richmond bridge exit, get off there. Then take that till you hit bridge, Jsut keep going straight, when you hit richmond you will hit the 80 north. hop on that and you're set

May 29, 2002
bigbosstalk said:
oh damn my bad i didnt even notice he said hes going to sac
I still dont really understand where san bruno would fit into this thread even without sac ever being mentioned. san bruno makes no sense as an alternate for the bay bridge under any circumstances.