ALright, WTF is this shit? Super Roaches in SD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Just moved to SD 2 months ago and find one of these fuckers in my apt. WTF is this? I knew a lot of muhfuckers out in Southern Cali take steriods but to give it to the roaches too????

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Mean Mugg said:
Just moved to SD 2 months ago and find one of these fuckers in my apt. WTF is this? I knew a lot of muhfuckers out in Southern Cali take steriods but to give it to the roaches too????

oh that looks like a baby,Ive seen some A BIT BIGGER shit you could almost put a leash and collar on it

Apr 1, 2002
^Take a quarter and hold it with your index and thumb. THe roach is about the size of a quarter and 1/4, And 2/3 of a quarter in width that shit's huge I don't know what fucking roaches you're used to seeing. Roaches I'm used to seeing are about the size of a nickel, compare the size of a nickel to a the size of a quarter and 1/4.

Jun 2, 2004
yall just some dirty muthafuckas, aint no roaches in this house

on a sidenote: a roach shouldnt be the same size or bigger than quarter. you might wanna call an exterminator about that

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Out here in Florida we call 'em palmetto bugs since they hang out in palmetto(palm)trees. They're huge here...be hanggliding on doritos and shit. I caught this one on my trip to Miami last week..lol

Apr 1, 2002
Baby G said:
yall just some dirty muthafuckas, aint no roaches in this house

on a sidenote: a roach shouldnt be the same size or bigger than quarter. you might wanna call an exterminator about that
I'm clean as fuck, I got lysol wipes and I always wipe down the kitchen counter. This apartment complex is the newest in the area, prolly like 10 years old I'd say. I say the roaches is coming from my neighbors, shit is filthy, I moved into this apartment from a house that was roach free. It's good to hear this shit ain't normal, but yeah I told the manager and she said it was the first time she heard about it. She called an exterminator.

Apr 1, 2002
SLICC RICC said:
THASS FUNNY BECAUSE THE ONLY FOOS I KNOW THAT TAKE STEROIDS ARE FROM THE BAY... OH YEAH, THAT ROACH IS NORMAL... ITS CALLED A WATERBUG...
That shit ain't NO WATERBUG. Looks exactly like a roach but gigantic. Don't tell me you ain't never been to the beaches and see mafuckers out there with necks bigger than their bodies?

EDIT, ok it is a water bug but it's also a roach, no difference but the terminology. Here's the pic of it from the net, exactly like the one I seen in my apt.

FACTS: 1.5 inches or longer, seldom FLY!! (FUCK) and it's aka's are: American roach, water bug and palmetto bug. These fuckers will eat anything, wall paper, binders.

Jun 16, 2005
Mean Mugg said:
That shit ain't NO WATERBUG. Looks exactly like a roach but gigantic. Don't tell me you ain't never been to the beaches and see mafuckers out there with necks bigger than their bodies?

EDIT, ok it is a water bug but it's also a roach, no difference but the terminology. Here's the pic of it from the net, exactly like the one I seen in my apt.

FACTS: 1.5 inches or longer, seldom FLY!! (FUCK) and it's aka's are: American roach, water bug and palmetto bug. These fuckers will eat anything, wall paper, binders.

them niggas come out of sinks, bathtub plugs, water pipes..shit like that. real shit, close your baths plug when your done with it, as well as plug the sinks. them mutha fuckas come through that bitch, i remember when i was like 9 and i saw one come out of the bathtub, traumatized te shit out of me

Apr 1, 2002
gas uno said:
them niggas come out of sinks, bathtub plugs, water pipes..shit like that. real shit, close your baths plug when your done with it, as well as plug the sinks. them mutha fuckas come through that bitch, i remember when i was like 9 and i saw one come out of the bathtub, traumatized te shit out of me
Ahhh I do remember leaving the fucking whatchumacalits open under the sink where the drain pipes are. I see where they can come from. LMAO traumatized.