alright fuck it ...what did you get for christmas thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I got you my dude. Imma try to make somethin happen tonight at work or Wednesday after I wash it...

**Spoiler Alert**

It's a "new to me" white '99 Buick Park Avenue Ultra

Makes me feel like a muthafuckin PIMP everytime I walk up to it....

Im not tho...I got a kid and a baby on the way

Jun 24, 2005
I got some money from my grandma, some money from my father-in-law, some money from my dad and step-mom, a nice ass Dallas Cowboys blanket (already had hella naps on the couch with it), a $15 WaWa gift card, a $15 Sheetz gift card, a $25 Chipotle gift card (all from step-mom), and some stupid junk from my mother-in-law/step-father-in-law.

I wish the mother-in-law would take a cue from my step-mom and do gift cards. The shit she gave me can't even be re-gifted lol. She refuses to do gift cards as well.

Oh and from the wife and roommate I got Shutter Island on DVD, MMLP2 CD, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Edward Kenway figure, some Axe body spray, some Nautica Voyage cologne and some Nautica body spray.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My grandma knitted me a nice afgan and i got a Seahawkscoffeemug andsome pajamas. lol

and a 30dollar starbuckscard

got ,some random Misc cash giftslike about 120 dollars

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh yeah... My aunt gave me a Christmas card with a scratcher in it. The card had a cartoon Santa on it. My aunt took a sharpie & made Santa black. I can't figure out if she made the Santa on all of her cards black or just mine. I pretty puzzled to be honest, but at the same time its fucking hilarious. I won $30 on the scratcher though & bought an 8th of some sour apple.

Then today one of my customers gave me 2 grams each of indio haze, eagle scout and some shit called purple blackberry or something like that & 5 grams of what he claims to be as organic girl scout cookies. And my dad gave me a lil launch box vape. Needless to say I'm high as shit.
Launch box? U mean that magic flight something box? Thhose are fuckin dope... That will save u so much coughing and will help u conserve weed too. Your dad is awesome!

Nov 18, 2010
Gift cards from siblings and a microsd card

A pair of shorts, a windbreaker, a hole puncher, a wrist workout clamp thing and a $100 from my mom.

But fuck all that I ate lasagna, lobster, shrimp, snow crab ravioli, veal cutlets, beef tenderloin, chicken and canoles. Only thing on level with the dinner was the hole puncher.