Alpha Dog soundtrack up on main site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
http://www.milanrecords.com/alphadog/

Tracks
APLHA DOG
01. Over the Rainbow performed by Eva Cassidy
02. Enemy and I performed by Lazarus
03. Bullet & a Target performed by Citizen Cope
04. Jake Breaks In performed by Paul Bushnell
05. Caribou Lou performed by Tech N9ne . . . . . . . . . . . RINGTONE COMING SOON!!!
06. Revolving performed by Paul Bushnell
07. Slither performed by Tech N9ne
08. Liar performed by Miredys Peguero & Paul Graham
09. Winner performed by Paul Bushnell
10. Let's Chill performed by Mic Holden, Maya & Reneé Rogers
11. Dragonfly performed by Miredys Peguero & Paul Bushnell
12. LA LA Land performed by Tech N9ne feat. Gina Cassavetes
13. Pool Party performed by Mic Holden
14. Never Give Up performed by Mic Holden
15. At the Site/Driving to the Site written by Aaron Zigman & Nick Cassavetes
16. We Are The Lost performed by Lawrence Faljean
17. Basketball performed by Lowd
18. Cookie Monster performed by Paul Graham & Paul Bushnell
19. Elvis Arrested written by Aaron Zigman
20. Weightlifting performed by Lowd
21. Marco Polo performed by Lowd & Cassie Simone
22. Night and Day performed by Tech N9ne

got that off the official Alpha Dog website (http://www.alphadogmovie.com/)

also has a sample of a new tech song, its only the course though, and tech isn't on the course:

LA LA Land performed by Tech N9ne feat. Gina Cassavetes

also there is a caribou lou ring tone coming

Soundtrack is availiable January 9th

Jan 28, 2005
I hope to god the ringtone isn't the chorus... Im not really feeling that weak ass female robotic hook on caribou lou. Other than that I love the track

Aug 16, 2003
I wonder why JT wasnt on the Soundtrack? Not that it makes a big difference to me, but maybe w/ him on it they could get more of his fans to swoop it up. That also means more people would get exposed to Tech that wouldnt normaly listen to him...just my .02

Oct 5, 2004
yo we aint allowed to turn the tv's up at my work but i been seein the trailer for this flick on all the major sports channels an shit an i was jus wonderin if one them tech tracks played during the trailer

Nov 14, 2003
murderman said:
yo we aint allowed to turn the tv's up at my work but i been seein the trailer for this flick on all the major sports channels an shit an i was jus wonderin if one them tech tracks played during the trailer
i haven't seen a trailer yet with a tech track in it (haven't seen any trailers yet except the ones off their website).

Oct 5, 2004
i seen 2 different ones at work...

that shit would be dope to hear some tech shit playin in the background of a movie trailer on major channels, get people wonderin feel me

Sep 17, 2003
KillaClown said:
I hope to god the ringtone isn't the chorus... Im not really feeling that weak ass female robotic hook on caribou lou. Other than that I love the track

I really like the part of the chorus with Krizz.... and the "...robotic hook" (as you called it) was used sparingly, so it's not bad at all.

Do you know whose voice that is, performing the "weak ass female robotic hook" in Caribou Lou? :cheeky: