alot of bullshit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
...there sure seems to be an abundance of children on here spitting their opinions about each other, myself included... i just realized someone deleted that: "FUCK ALL THESE..." thread, everyone on here who has beef with someone they have never met in real life is being childish, myself included. I'm done, Tadou I'll see you Monday, no that's not a threat, I'll enjoy watching the show regardless... we all get in moods, i'm in a bad one right now and felt like bitching, but that doesn't make it right... BLAH, nobody cares i'm sure... just publicly stating that I'm not going to respond to any beef on here like some of my homies do. we all know Sarkastik is going to kill someone soon :devious: and that Tadou is going to get ripped and laughed off the I-Spy stage :classic: and that BD & D-Sane are going to continue their beef until one of them kills the other guy, what a shame... I'm officially taking myself out of the mix, I don't even give a fuck what happened with them to no more... I'm sure everyone else does though, cause we're all rubber necks by nature. Fuck all this beef, it's stupid over the 'net.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
^ LOL, no doubt. I'ma have a beer and calm my nerves, I'm all riled up from real life shit. Ya know that's probably it right there... people get pissed in real life then come on the board and take it out on people they don't even know. I'm sure we've all done just a TAD BIT OF THAT. In real life we can't just take it out on someone because then we get to spend the night in county, and we can't really put our fist through the wall because that gets expensive, so what's the next best thing? Not the siccness anymore, BEER! LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ive contacted 2 people from Siccness in person...both convos ended on good terms...so really, i dont need to speak any more on that certain aspect...

As for monday.....we'll see...i havent had any live performances/concerts yet..but i *HAVE* freestyled for people and in front of groups/gatherings/crowds/etc for a combined total in the HOURS range...10 minutes here, 20 there...90 minutes at one party...30 minutes (solo) on a video tape...45+ minutes on 2 video tapes (at 1 party) in front of a LARGE gathering....20 minute freestyles on the phone, 10 wit mo-x...18 minute freestyle mp3 i got on my computer......i aint even gonna continue on this tip...

"Meet my match"? Maybe...."Beat"? i doubt it..."Laughed off stage"?...Not unless Neema is really Supernatural, Mad Skillz or Juice in disguise...

"My resume speaks for itself"....so i guess Only time will tell...