Allhiphop rumor about Yuk n Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2004
MANE FUK 50 HE CAINT COME AGAINST YUK AND BO LOC YALL KNOW DAT THEY DISSIN 50 COS HE A BITCH AND FATAL DISSIN 50 COS HE A BITCH OH AND MESSY MARV DISSIN 50 COS HE A BITCH
much luv for yall supportin yuk and bo but for tha 50 followers fuk yall he a bitch

Jan 15, 2004
im jus not no dickrider like some of these cats on here.jus cuz c-bo & yukmouth say that shit dont mean im ridin wit it.if its true then its a different story.niggaz need 2 think 4 themselves & stop hatin other niggaz cuz their fav. artist said fuC them.

C

CCCUser925

ITS A MONEY THANG.....WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY...EVERYONE WILL HATE ON YOU...REAL TALK.....

pkali

Sicc OG
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
Watch the movie Beef. 50 snitched. They got the paperwork they got he proof. Its not just the 106 & park shit. 50 is makin dumb money cause he's seen as a superthug in the eyes of the commercial public. Bo & Yuk r around 2 let it be known that they are the real shit and all that fake thug NY bullshit is just that. period. Or at least that's how i see it

Apr 14, 2003
YG HOGG said:
yea reel talk c-bo was talkin about 50's hot but i heard he's a snitch.thats some faulty ass shit right there.lol 151 said they dissed him cuzz he left bang'em smurf hangin & he was dry snitchin on niggaz but i dont know about that shit.everyone knows 50's on top of the rap game right now so it seems like they dissed him 4 publicity 2 me.
Maybe, but I dont think BO has shit to prove to anybody. Why the fuck would BO need publicity...To be heard on the east?? Last time I checked it was WEST COAST MAFIA pimp.

peace

Jan 15, 2004
then why did bo diss him when he first came out its been about 2yrs. since he signed wit dre & now they dissin him.& i doubt many niggaz on eastcoast know who bo & yuk are.i didnt even know who gangsta nip was til last year & he supose 2 be like a legend down south.if it is true then it he is a bitch but if not then they jus goin by what another nigga told them which is FAULTY as fuC.