Allhiphop rumor about Yuk n Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
Somebody wanted to know why 50 Cent and G-Unit haven’t dissed C-Bo and Yukmouth? We don’t know. But, we hear that C-Bo is already in the penn and we heard that him and Yuk had beef over that CD they did together.

any1 have any idea is there any truth behind these rumors.

I REALLY hope these are just rumors, cause Bo in jail and beef between Thuglords, man fuck that shit wouldn't be cool.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Bo and 50 arent going to do shit because they have money so they will keep it record based. And Bo will just diss c-bo one some dumb shit, to me Bo is hating on 50 even if 50 is a snitch its not Bo's place to say so and try to be hard. THis isnt a c-bo diss its reality.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFedEx503 said:
Becuase that motha fucka went ON 106th and park and said the record lable Rap A Lot was founded on drug money or soemthing along those lines.
Naw he said Murder inc was formed with drug money!! and 1 week later the FEDS/DEA raided Murder inc Offices in New york!! Not to mention when he was on 106 and park talkin about how Ja Rule got robbed he slipped up and said the dude name who did it!! And BET had to bleep it out!!
Hes a known Snitch

Sep 28, 2002
was it bo and yuk before 50 came out wit is album that they said he bringing gangsta shit bacc and givin 50 props on what he doin now they wanna diss thim for what 50 dont care what bo and yuk do they aint gonna never get the sells and publicity he ever gonna get dissin him seen weak fo sho who cares if they keep dissin him next album gonna out sell bo and yuk shit any way so who cares

Jan 15, 2004
pimpsmooth420 said:
was it bo and yuk before 50 came out wit is album that they said he bringing gangsta shit bacc and givin 50 props on what he doin now they wanna diss thim for what 50 dont care what bo and yuk do they aint gonna never get the sells and publicity he ever gonna get dissin him seen weak fo sho who cares if they keep dissin him next album gonna out sell bo and yuk shit any way so who cares

yea reel talk c-bo was talkin about 50's hot but i heard he's a snitch.thats some faulty ass shit right there.lol 151 said they dissed him cuzz he left bang'em smurf hangin & he was dry snitchin on niggaz but i dont know about that shit.everyone knows 50's on top of the rap game right now so it seems like they dissed him 4 publicity 2 me.

Jul 10, 2002
Go back and listen to the Killas on a Payroll pt.2 w/ the regime Yuk's 'Thugg Lord' album. Them guys haven't liked 50 since before 2000 before anyone knew who he even was
'....and 50 cent come to cali n rob nobody, these cats will send his ass back a cold body'
so the hate ain't nothin' new, and it ain't for fame.

Jul 11, 2002
Take the C-Bo is hating stuff somewhere else. You outta be ashamed coming to the WCM forum and saying that C-Bo is hating. 50 is a snitch he did say that I watched the episode of 106 and park when he said it so i feel whoever calls him out do it. I believe 50 is a federal informant he has to be i haven't seen a nigga talk that much since pac was alive and you know pac was real as far as 50 these niggas hooking up with fake ass pull a gun and it ain't loaded eminem and think shit is hood. Forget that ain't no place for that in the rap game today.

Jan 15, 2004
i seen that shit on 106 & park too.he slipped up but mothafuccaz is actin like he was really at the police station snitchin on niggaz.plus they were callin him a bitch & a punk & talkin about killin cuzz dont really even know that nigga.it seems like there's alot of faulty shit goin on 2 me.