Allhiphop Feature King of Darkness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Yippie another interviewww.
Tech N9ne: I don't really know, man. I think that all's fair in love and war. A lot of n****s be hating, just because I don't rap how they rap... I can be in the club and say, “Hop up out the bed, get my swag on/ take a look in the mirror/ say what's up/ yeah, I get money/Oh!” Come on, man. I can say that and have a good time. You're there to dance. A lot of these n****s hate 'Nah, that ain't real Hip-Hop, nah that ain't real Hip-Hop. That n**** is mesing it up.' Shut up, get your money! Leave that man alone; that's young money. I wouldn't abolish nothing. Maybe I would abolish n****s wearing these tight ass pants, that's about it.
Yeaaah I could not agree any more

Tech N9ne: Hell nah! I would abolish these n****s wearing these tight ass pants. But, these are kids, most of all. So, if that's the style with the kids then we'll laugh from afar. You know that song, “Teach Me How To Jerk” [by the New Boyz] is dope as a motherf***er... Them n****s are taking it to the floor and s***. I don't know how they hit the floor with them tight ass jeans on... But if I were to abolish anything, being Hip-Hop president, I would have them take them gaddam tight ass jeans off they ass and put them back on they woman.
lmaooo

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
more "satan worshipping" comments.

i find it funny that rap fans are always so quick to embrace gunplay, violence, greed, and lust, but if someone outwardly states that they're struggling with their faith...STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES, HE MUST BE A DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!

Aug 30, 2002
Allhiphop interviews him everytime a cd drops and they use that same old ass picture but I swear I've never seen a review for his CDs. Maybe AP or everready. Not sure though