Allergy Sufferers what do you pop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2005
Im sitting here trying to study but my allergies are killing me. Last time i saw my doctor he gave me some new stuff on the market so he says. Nazal spray that you sniff any time you get the symptoms, i aint even bothered getting it yet, does that stuff work? is there any over the counter allergy medications that work? i got seasonal allergies and every year i take allegra, im thinking about going back on monday and get a new prescription. But for now whats good?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
MeloTrauma said:
Benedryl Allergy... that shit works like a charm and sedates you like a mahfucka

I took that shit while at work during a bad allergy attack. I then had to go home early because I felt loaded and couldn't keep my eyes all the way open. I don't even know how the fuck I navigated my car home.

May 25, 2005
I take actifed. That shit will knock you out though, so be ready to sleep. I thought it mightve been just me, but a few of my homies tried it and had the same reaction. I even use it if im havin trouble sleepin.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Zyrtec for sure, I used to get runny nose like a mothafucka for like days in a row... Couldn't function at all....and I never used to use anything until about a month ago I poped a Zyrtec and in 30min I was back 110%.

Jan 28, 2005
If you want cheap and natural, take a spoonful of Local honey and your allergies will clear up nicely. It has to be local honey though, not the stuff that you buy at food stores. Or you can pay a little more and buy something called Royal Jelly. That stuff is really good.