@all yall norte artist with dealz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
Yall,gotta check that busta flow thread,cuz there iz a couple niggaz bustin heat.exspeacially me,so if niggaz wana hit me up pm me cuz i guarentee yall will be impressed,check it and give feedback too all tha homies 1 luv.

and to siccness homie members,yall aint alwayz gotta rap about norte n scrap n shit,cuz anybody could rap about that kinda shit we all know how scraps are,showcase your talent on wordplay and vocab skills,read a encyclopidia(Damn i Kant spell 4 shit).cuz tha bay hot rite now,there iz major labels stepping into our stadium so they could watch us play,impress em.cuz they only see us as ese's let em know we seperated from them niggaz,let em know we ene's,show diverse sense of skill,cuz i garentee u,a homeboy will get swooped up soon so be on tha look out,and to coner,woodie,pistol cee,big tone,hogglife,and oso,my nigga k.o. from hayward but now he goes to skool in atl(cant remeber skools name)he said a-lot of them black folks down there iz jockin that bay hyphy shit,and they liken that norte gangsta shit,my boy said when he goes to his room he catches his roomates knockin sum homeboy shit(lol and they all black too).he also played forever bangin by yung pcaso a couple of times when they be havin them female fights cuz they got they own thang down there with that shit,and they said they gettin hyphy to that shit.this iz no BULLSHIT,this iz real,but yall stay up and check out tha homies flowin late.

o yea p.s. how and tha fuck my homie got blackmade b4 i did and he came up here for 2 dayz and i been lookin 4 that shit 4 a week wtf holla at me pistol lol i feel fuckin embarresed.