All We Got Is Us

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Props to Luni and Rocc for this shit. This is the definition of a mixtape done gangsta. I've been bumpin' this shit ever since I copped it at Fam Bam a week ago. My only gripe with it is that the CD is completely blank. IMO it should've at least said "All We Got Is Us" on us. But anywayz, like I said good shit. For those of y'all who don't have this yet picc it up f'sho. ~`1`~

May 6, 2002
Yeah, the mixtape is tight as hell. You're right about the actual cd cover, which was blank. I just made a cover for it myself. Kingpin with Mitchy and Luni is tight though.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
ITS NOT A FREE DVD JUST A MOVIE PREVIEW FOR HOW THE WEST WAS WON DVD THE ALBUMS ARE IN STORES IN SAN DIEGO,K.C MO,OMAHA NEBRESKA
COLORODO SPRINGS, DENVER,NEW MEXICO,AND THE SICCSHOP
1 OF THE HOTTEST WESTCOAST MIX TAPES OUT.

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah I heard it at northern ridaz it is that shit...trying to wait on my chips to get right gettin on that and WCM mixtape

Jun 3, 2002
I got the one wit the inside cover, and the front says it got the trailor, but how do u get it to play the trailor ????

When I put it in my pc it jus automatically plays the music.......Are u supposed to do somethin' else ???

thankz in advance....

Aug 13, 2002
OH BOY! thats all i gotta say im knockin this cd as i type this shit. i checked out the movie trailer and it was sick seein IROCC speakin some real shit and t nutty the flowmaster mouth endin the trailer wit a freestyle. good shit, mayne. keep the westcoASt on top. peace.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
OH BOY! thats all i gotta say im knockin this cd as i type this shit. i checked out the movie trailer and it was sick seein IROCC speakin some real shit and t nutty the flowmaster mouth endin the trailer wit a freestyle. good shit, mayne. keep the westcoASt on top. peace.
GOOD LOOKIN ON SUPPORTIN MONEY HUNGRY,SICC-A-CELL,WET CAT COMPANY

IF YOU AINT GOT THAT ECAY UNO/MENTAL SCARS COPP IT AND SUPPORT BOMB LEERY AND THE WEST COAST.1

Nov 13, 2003
juss picced this shyt up earlier today,been bumpin it straight sence i got it,non stop,WHOLE FUCCIN ALBUM IS OFF DA HOOK!you can listen straight from begining to end,not one bad tracc,props on dis shyt folks,and the trailor for how the west was one was pretty sicc.

props

--ONE--DEUCE