all video games are gay except.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
your on some other kinda shit.. how can u possibly go from sports to MGS an say those are the only good games? theres plenty of other games in those an in between those 2 genres that are awesome games... my advice to u is jus stop playin em if thats all u thinks good lol

Oct 5, 2004
RPG's are the best games out there if ya think about it.. it takes FOREVER to beat them, and they got replay value.. its not the same shit over an over again. RPG's are off the hook

May 1, 2003
MrFedEx503 said:
ALL MGS ARE THE BEST ALL AROUND GAMES HANDS DOWN

Agreed. The original programming code is of the hook. There's a lot of stuff in the MGS series that cant be found in other games. However, there are a lot of good games. But the cut and pasting of code from other games, the changing of a few things here and there are becoming aparent.

Jun 10, 2005
California Bear said:
the madden series and , the MGS series..........
your forgeting a few there like:

the jak and daxter games
GTA games
Halo and Halo 2
Ratchet and clank
Prince of persia
Burnout takedown and rampage
ninja gaiden
The final fantasy games
the xenosaga games
god of war
Blitz the league
medal of honor
Splinter cell
Smackdown games
fable
call of duty
Super smash brother Melee
metroid prime
resident evil 4
kingdom hearts
NBA street games

and thos ar just newer games there are still classics lik
Mortal kombat 2
sonic game
mario 3
NBA Jam
Vetroman
Super contra
Legend of zelda
zelda ocorina of time
mario kart
Jungle strike

The list goes on and on

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
not to be mean, but madden isnt that good, there were way better football games out there(why EA bought rights to nfl, to eliminate competition) I like madden, but I dont buy them, My friends get those, so I buy games that they dont buy so we play a variety of games, instead of all of us having madden.

mgs is good, just Im more of a fighting game person.