ALL THESE FOOLS GETTIN HIT WIT SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Humans, the funniest animal of them all, think they are so different from the rest. When a male dog comes across a female dog in heat, does he ask permission to mount? Does he care if another dog just nutted in the hoe bitch? Does he coddle the bitch after he get his nut? Nope, he dgaf. Because we don't understand what animals actually think and say, we really have no idea how they think of the opposite sex. We do know how men and women think of each other, however, yet we are allowing feminazis to dictate what is appropriate and what deserves shaming. IDGAF what the next man or woman thinks. The only thing that ever keeps me from me telling a bitch, whether man or woman, what I really think is either A) I realize they ain't even worth my breath or B) I understand bitches got the game twisted in certain environments where they hide behind the fact I can't choke a bitch in that specific setting like the old days without repercussion. Sometimes A and B don't matter, you gotta say mf it and show a bitch what it is.

Fucc the pageant whores and they're feelings.