ALL STOCKTON RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

mr2productionz

Look, im 16 and i'm tryin to come up in this game. I got a few niggaz around my way that's gonna help me get there, but I really wanna put this city on tha map. here's what I got to say, if you rap, even the slightest bit. holla at me. We can record some shit here at my house. Only holla at me if you startin off in ths game cause my shit aint nuthin major. It's a beggining though. i'm trying to put together a little compilation through my label ejukated records. anyways, you can get at me through email: [email protected] or through AIM which is alo mr2productionz

ONLY SERIOUS CATS THAT CAN RAP AND THATS DOWN!

M

mr2productionz

man...lemme tell you. my shit is minimal. you prolly can't even call my shit equipment. It's like this, my microphone cost less than my pop filter. i'ma leave it at that. and i got two beats of my own so far, but they aint nuthin special. i mostly just use instrumentals that i dl. like i said tho, if you rap, get at me. I don't want fuckin multi-platinum artists cause really my shit is minimal. anyway, i hope that answers your question. if you still wanna help me out, holla.